Thanks to everyone from Joker Race Wear (1 Viewer)

Joker741

Nitro Member
All Joker Race Wear Product Stolen

Joker Race Wear is forced to close it's doors.

Last night, someone decided to break into the Joker Race Wear vending trailer and steal all of the merchandise. As we no longer have product to sell, we can no longer take orders. These people stole more than clothing, they stole my dream. We figure more than $25,000 our cost in products were stolen. I don’t have the money to reprint these items.

I would like to personally thank each an every person who supported us and purchased items from us.

If you have any information, please contact me at [email protected], or (916) 276-3398.

Thanks,
John Morgan

Last edited:
Someone needs to set up a paypal account,so the people who want to can send donations! I sure as heck will,that's horrible!

I am so sorry to hear about this. There are a lot of rotten people out there that would steal from their own Mother. This is terrible. I sure hope you are insured.

Dave

WOW!!
that sucks...I hope they find who broke in....
and hang'm high!

I just wish I would have caught them in the trailer. :mad:

Someone needs to set up a paypal account,so the people who want to can send donations! I sure as heck will,that's horrible!

Thanks.

I am so sorry to hear about this. There are a lot of rotten people out there that would steal from their own Mother. This is terrible. I sure hope you are insured.

Dave

I have no insurance on the product, but I am going to check into my Home Owners policy.

Damn John that really sucks big time. These F'nnnn sons of a well you know. I worry about that too. These guys get on meth and they won't stop at nothing and don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

John, you have been a real big supporter of what we do so let me know if there is anything we can do at cap racing.

Rich

John....start checking Craig's List & Ebay.....also local swap meets. They'll have to unload them somewhere to make any money. Plus have everyone look for people wearing things who don't look like they should have that sort of item......druggies, for instance.

Damn I hate thieves. I've been robbed several times and it really, really sucks.

BTW, if you have any photos of the merchandise, I'll keep an eye out here in So Oregon.

Ma Green

Yeah, the trailer was infront of the house. I am checking with Home Owners Insurance now to see if they will cover it. I will be posting a .pdf catalog today as I had to shut the website down. Kind of a good thing is that we haven't sold to anyone in town and it is a small town (Coos Bay is about 15,000 people and North Bend is about 10,000 people). I have been checking ebay and Craigslist, and today I am going to contact the local thrift shops, Goodwill, pawn shops, as well as the local paper and radio stations. Don't know if the media can/will help, but it is worth a shot. I figure if I make it to hard to get rid of them maybe the stuff might magically reappear.

Thanks everyone for the continued support, I really appreciate it.

John,

I really hope that your Homeowners Insurance will cover your loss. I just hate to see anyone have their dream shattered. Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Suz

Yeah, the trailer was infront of the house. I am checking with Home Owners Insurance now to see if they will cover it. I will be posting a .pdf catalog today as I had to shut the website down. Kind of a good thing is that we haven't sold to anyone in town and it is a small town (Coos Bay is about 15,000 people and North Bend is about 10,000 people). I have been checking ebay and Craigslist, and today I am going to contact the local thrift shops, Goodwill, pawn shops, as well as the local paper and radio stations. Don't know if the media can/will help, but it is worth a shot. I figure if I make it to hard to get rid of them maybe the stuff might magically reappear.

Thanks everyone for the continued support, I really appreciate it.

If I were the reporter at your local newspaper and you called me, I'd make time for you, that's a significant loss and is a story in my opinion.

I have e-mails into the local newspaper and the two local TV stations. We will see what happens there.

I have a call into the insurance company and am waiting for a call back. Again, wait and see.

Thanks for the support everyone.

John, I don't get out a whole lot, but if you post a pic I will keep an eye out. I'm just outside of Tacoma, and Hubby and I attend car shows frequently. We're not REALLY close, but just far enough away....good luck!!

I would like to thank everyone for thier continued support. The well wishes and calls/e-mails have been unbelievable.

Thank you guys.

That's some really cool stuff. Dangit.....I would have bought some. At least it should be easy to spot.

I would be stunned if the local media didn't jump on this. Contact the local TV station....they are always looking for news.

If there's anything I can do from Medford, please let me know.
541-840-4714

Pat "Ma" Green

John, sorry to hear about this. Maybe you already know this, but if you are an eBay member, you can create what is called a favorite search, where when an item is listed that matches your search criteria, you are notified by email. I just did a search for "Joker Race Wear" which returned no matches, and so I made it a favorite search. Maybe you can think of some other search words that may apply. The next issue is if you do find product of yours listed, determining if it was purchased legit, or part of the stolen inventory. A listing for ten pieces or a pattern of several items sold one at a time by the same selller might interest the investigating authorities. I'm the last person to be giving tax advice, but I think an uncompensated loss can be deducted? Hope things work out as good as they can, hopefully they get caught.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back