Thanks to all of the race teams that helped us make the Night of Fire a big success (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
I would like to thank Kenny and Brandon Bernstein, Bob Taska, Morgan Lucas, Woodburn Dragstrip and Kevin Stith of Stith Printing for donating items for our Night of Fire Benefit Car Show. This was the second time that the Bernstein team has blown us away and sent a signed uniform that was very cool. All of these teams and organizations are class acts and I just wanted to publicly thank them.

Also a big thanks to the teams that were there in person including: Ed and Wendy Jones and their Jelly Belly wheelstander, Gregg Lawerance and his A/Fueler, Dave Germain and his TA/Funny Car and Todd Swinford and his Photo Op Funny car. Last but not least thanks to my team for building a new engine in just four days and having the Capitol Auto Group car ready for the show!

Re: Thanks to all of the race teams that helped us make the Night of Fire a big succe

Any pics of the event Rich?

Re: Thanks to all of the race teams that helped us make the Night of Fire a big succe

That's Awesome Rich!! Congrats.........

I just spoke to Dave Germain before reading your post. Him & His Wife are some extremely nice people!!

Yes they are great folks Nancy. I think we gave then a diversion from the race going on up the road.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back