Another Stolen Rig & Race Car (1 Viewer)

Ma Green

Nitro Member
Please get the word out on this:

Paul & Pam Ballash had their 40 Willys coupe stolen from Springhill Suites on the west side of Knoxville, TN last night right after the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green, KY. The whole rig was stolen.

Truck - 250 Super Cab Ford pickup (burgundy, with Virginia plates)

The trailer is white, 26', with Virginia tags. The Willys is bright yellow and says "Low E.T." on the side. Steel body with glass hood & front fenders. Also has an antique Virginia license plate with "Low E.T." on it. There was a golf cart in the trailer as well.

Here's hoping someone will find it and help catch the jerks that took it.

Damnit!!! This crap makes me so sick. I hope they catch the clowns that stole it and string 'em up by the balls. My trailer was broken into a few years ago and I have an idea what Paul and Pam are going through. I only lost a few thousand dollars worth of equipment, but this sure bring back memories. I hope the get their stuff back and in one peice.

Dave

Got a little more info on the truck & trailer. The truck is a 2005 F250, dark burgundy, with a full top on the back. The trailer is a 26' Hallmark, white, smooth sides, no lettering.

Hopefully, someone will see it going down the road.

it's best to be unhooked at motels so someone can't just get in and drive off. I feel so bad for them. I hope they get it all back soon!

In telling my son about the theft, he related that thieves broke into Bruce Litton's trailer place two weeks ago and stole 2 28' trailers. Wonder if there's any connection. Now days you never know. Perhaps the trailer was what they wanted.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back