Eddyville (1 Viewer)

willy

Nitro Member
Eddyville's Night of Fire was a huge success. Wilk vs Wyatt, Sean vs Sean, Rapid vs Wonder.

Let me tell ya..Sean Dewitt and Sean Belt are both very class acts. Glad to have met them both..my Son was impressed as well. Was good to see Rapid again..who laid down a 4.13 first run. Excellent weather..excellent racing and just a fun time..and I got my nitro fix.

Digger1.jpg

Digger2.jpg

Grocery.jpg

The Ozark Nountain Super-Shifters put on a great show banging the gears old school.
Ozark1.jpg

Rapid took on the Wonder Wagon and laid down a healthy 4.13.
Rapid1-1.jpg

Wonder1.jpg

Sean Dewitt took on NitroMadness Sean Belt..Dewitt got the first one

SeanD1.jpg

SeanB2.jpg

This cracked me up:

SeanB3.jpg

And Tim Wilkerson matched Jack Wyatt..Jack got the first one..Wilk got the 2nd.

Wilk1.jpg

Wyatt1.jpg

Bob Frey is next to Wilk..

Wilk2.jpg

Great pics, Dave!!! I especially like the one of that car, "Black Reign"..............who was that?! :D

Seriously, though, thanks so much for the kind words and it was a pleasure to meet you and your boy!

Sean D

An example of what Sean Belt was talking about...look at those little hands on the controls:

SeanB1.jpg

And more Ozark Mountain Super-Shifters..I was impressed:

Mopar2.jpg

Ozark3.jpg

Ozark4.jpg

Ozark5.jpg

Ozark6.jpg

Rachel's Toy..hehe

I got goosebumps hearing the gears banging..ya know..with a clutch..LOL. Awesome show.

David, great seeing you and your son again. Thanks for coming out to the race.

Will you look at the crowd in those shots!

It was one of the special weekends for sure. :cool:

Rapid

I got goosebumps hearing the gears banging..ya know..with a clutch..LOL. Awesome show.

Dave... man thanks for postin up all the pics those are awesome! and man you hit it right on!! those ozark mountain super shifters sound soooo darn sexy when they go SCREAMING BY!!!!

i just need you to do me one favor bro... can you work on getting a better angle so it will look like i have a prayer on leaving on DeWitt? Geez the guy tries to murder me with the christmas tree!!

Dewitt, Dave, EDB... all you maters... man if this was a preview of the World Fuel Altered Nationals... HOLY COW!!

i better get my clippers all oiled up and sharpened... and i KNOW i'm gonna need some more purple hair gel for my victims!! Ha Ha Ha!!! LOL! :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back