More Eddyville Pics (1 Viewer)

willy

Nitro Member
Well, the weekend didn't go as planned..got there @ 5:30 and had to leave just before the finals. But I got to see 2 great rounds.

Had planned on meeting many more but it was good to see Sean's again..and Rapid of course.

Met Shane anyway..all great people.

Very little time but got a couple:

AA1.jpg

Better Than Therapy and Final Call..pretty rides.

AA4.jpg

A true hotrod..BB/A mouse motor'd coupe..David Shaffer.

Ang.jpg

I just liked the looks of this.

Belt1.jpg

Sean Belt in Nitro Madness

BeltDunn2.jpg

Full moon..Dunn & Gone and Belt at the 1/8 mi after his burnout..hehe

Belt3.jpg

Backing up

BeltDunn1.jpg

Ready...set...

Dewitt2.jpg

Sean DeWitt in Black Reign

Dewitt3.jpg

DeWitt is a class act..and runs hard.

Dunn1.jpg

Dunn & Gone pits

Glide.jpg

Just hangin around.

Killin1.jpg

Killin Time in the far lane. 3.8442/189.16 in the final over Dunn & Gone. Picked up an extra $1000 for being sub-four all day. Alky burning BAE of Ted Elrod.

Great pics, David! Thanks for the kind caption!

It was good to see you and the offspring again. Tell Sam I said "hello" and we look forward to seeing you down the road sometime!

Sean D

Full moon..Dunn & Gone and Belt at the 1/8 mi after his burnout..hehe

LOl thats me standing next to the guardrail at about half track... Thats where i had to move to cause Hay had me spooked he was gonna try the high five deal again lol....

Was great to finally meet you David.. Sorry I couldnt bs longer we missed the first day so i had to try and squeeze two days into one..lol

I'll fix the mouse motor Eric..thanks.

I'll get you next time, Dude..I was p!ssed my time was so short..but it was still nice to be there.

Good to see you again, but the talk time was short!!! :D See you this weekend at the World Series?

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back