Congratulations to my Buddys--Nitro Madness (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
Just a note to tell the Nitro Madness guys, Great Job at the Eddyville night of fire this past weekend.

I watched Sean B wheel the car to a new team record 4.00 in the 1/8 mile.

Congrats to Scott, Peggy, Sean, Pappy, and RC, along with the whole Belt clan for running that fast. I was proud of you guys! :cool:

Rapid

PS, I don't know if Kerry Grahams, crewchief for the Black Rein, comes in here, but they put down 2-nice runs as well. :cool:

re: Congratulations to my Buddys--Nitro Madnesss

Sean, great job of driving too! From my vantage point, it didn't look like is was an easy pass!

Also, do you think that next time you could do a little longer burnout? :D Nice one!

Thanks for the compliment Rapid....had the time of our life and the record run (4.0098) was a bonus...we were sooo close to joining the OFAA 3 second club!

randy/justin- thanks so much guys! but man it's gotta go to scott, randy, larry, eric and my dad for putting a bad bad hot rod in the lane! i was just along for the ride!

justin- the last pass was a wild ride but man that first pass was a damn battle!! that thing liked to shook my brains out! (and yes i know it would be a small mess!) as for the burn-outs... don't want those mickey's getting chilly

scott- we're gettin there buddy... we've got a really stout hot rod and a phenomenal team! really proud of everyone!

Congratulations Scott, Sean and crew. That is impressive! Now get on down here to Texas and play with the outlaws. I'll have my junk together in a couple weeks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back