Black Reign vs. Nitro Madness!!! (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
Alright! The gauntlet has been thrown down! The Black Reign canopied altered versus the infamous Nitro Madness Fiat this Saturday night @ Eddyville's Night of Fire!!!

You made us look pretty slow at Joliet earlier in the year, so we've obviously got our work cut out for us. But we're going to make some changes and see if we can't make things interesting, Mr. Belt!

Come on with your bad self, son!!!

Sean D

Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!.... July5th Eddyville Raceway Park! The battle of the Seans!!! (<-- all in my best nostalgia sunday-sunday-sunday voice!)

gonna be a great race man... lotsa cool cars, a beautiful facility, wilkerson and wyatt with their nhra fuelers, and a couple trash talking fuel altered drivers!!

haha... man i was sooo stoked when i heard we were gonna get to go head to head!

you boys gots a cool hot rod but...

you better pack a lunch and eat your wheaties!!
HamsterNomNom.gif

Sean D.

Did I meet you guys at the 2007 race at Indy?

I seem to recall a canopied BB/FA at that race...

EDB

If you're talking about the Goodguys, I believe so, Eric. You comin' this Saturday night? If so, be sure to stop by!

And Belt, eat my Wheaties?! Son, I bought every box off the shelf when I found out we were gonna' be gettin' it on!!! LMAO!!! Seriously though, you guys got a pretty sweet hot rod yerselves, so it's just going to be a cool deal to lock 'em up side-by-side with you at such a cool event!

Shane, stop by and say hi, alright?

Sean D

And Belt, eat my Wheaties?! Son, I bought every box off the shelf when I found out we were gonna' be gettin' it on!!! LMAO!!! Seriously though, you guys got a pretty sweet hot rod yerselves, so it's just going to be a cool deal to lock 'em up side-by-side with you at such a cool event!

Ha ha... heck yeah man! this is gonna be a great week-end man i'm really looking forward to it.

btw... check you pm's

I'll stop by and say Hi Sean..... Just for the record My money is on Sean to win this deal....hahahaha

This should be a good match race to watch. Kind of a prelimary showdown to the World Fuel Altered Nats later this summer.

Best of luck to you two. I will be watching as well.

Rapid

This should be a good match race to watch. Kind of a prelimary showdown to the World Fuel Altered Nats later this summer.

Best of luck to you two. I will be watching as well.

Rapid

Well, Rapid, the Nitro Madness gang has a definite performance advantage over us. However, I have a lot of faith in my Crew Chief, Kerry Grams, and I believe he'll be able to close the gap a bit. As a matter of fact, I just saw his strategy posted on the NPCA message board................he's putting in the 7.17 gear and the 3-tooth pulley........ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Either way, it should be a great show, which is the important part. Can't wait to see all of you guys!

Sean D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back