Thiel has $500K stolen from his trailer... (1 Viewer)

Off the race track insurance runs less than 1% off insured value (e.g. $500k coverage should be less than $5k for a year) . . . I went without for years, but now I'm thankful to not have to worry about having it all drive away or be lost in an accident. The trailer is cheap by comparison to the sum of the contents.

I am sure they know this but they need to make sure they make a list of everything that was taken and distribute it all around them locally and even on the internet so if anybody see's people selling the same kinda items that were stolen someone might can catch them.

Sad deal. I hate thiefs. $500k is a hard hit no doubt. I sure hope they had insurance. I hope they catch them and hang them.

Every time I hear about racers trailers being broken into I allways find it odd as to what the thieves are thinking . It seems when a racer is robbed the word gets out quick ,now the thieves would only be able to sell that kind of stuff to racers or junk places so as soon as they make it known they have that stuff it would instantly raise questions . Its not exactly stuff that any odd person would have .

Its not exactly stuff that any odd person would have .

Exactly . . . a well-known shop near me was broken into and the thieves took several items that a very limited amount of people could use (outlaw 10.5 stuff). Two items have a serial number and would need to be rebuilt if used frequently (companies have already been alerted) and most of the other stuff people are on the lookout for.

In Brian's case, only so many people use aluminum non-jacketed hemi blocks and heads :D

It also could be going overseas. It's happened before.....although it's harder to just put something on a ship than it use to be.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back