Saturday Nite At The Races (1 Viewer)

TOOLMAN

Nitro Member
*BUD SHOOTOUT*
*NHRA QUALIFYING*

GET YOU BEER, POPCORN, RECLINER!

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS:cool:

Kasey Kahne just doesn't strike me as a "Bud Man". I guess Bud is trying to tap into that soccer-mom market ....

DVR-ing both in HD ... will watch NHRA "live" and then watch the Bud Shootout sans commercials later ...

sonny good call! finally some racing on da tube!!! yes saturday will be awesome! arca 4:30pm, final bud shootout 8:30pm , winter nats!! 8 to 10 ! my miller lites are on ice already. gonna breakout the grille here in chilly MI and cook some steaks too! hmmmmmmmm. "huh" he says...lolololol. theres one at every site..lololol

allow me to be the first to say HUH?

what you talking about?

d'kid

Com,on Karl, Nascar ain't that bad. Besides it's auto racing and thats good for the industry. Look France family is showing serious interest in buying NHRA. Long time ties with Wally Parks and Bill France and family.:D

Kasey Kahne just doesn't strike me as a "Bud Man". I guess Bud is trying to tap into that soccer-mom market ....

DVR-ing both in HD ... will watch NHRA "live" and then watch the Bud Shootout sans commercials later ...

I coach my 12 year old son's traveling soccer team and that soccer-mom market is one I would love to tap into if you know what I mean:D

Com,on Karl, Nascar ain't that bad. Besides it's auto racing and thats good for the industry. Look France family is showing serious interest in buying NHRA. Long time ties with Wally Parks and Bill France and family.:D

Sorry; it was a serious question... and nope, I have not watched a NASCAR race since '99... and that was with the sound off on the TV and MRN on the radio...

I know we don't have a bud shootout anymore, so that's why I had no idea what you were talking about...

sorry.

d'kid

Sorry; it was a serious question... and nope, I have not watched a NASCAR race since '99... and that was with the sound off on the TV and MRN on the radio...

I know we don't have a bud shootout anymore, so that's why I had no idea what you were talking about...

sorry.

d'kid

Karl, thats ok, heck i forgot NHRA had a Bud Shootout. Hey watch tomorrow night for a little while, the new cars look like they are going to be fun to watch.

Fun to watch? All they are any more is IROC with an import tuner wing on the back.

Mike, just watch a little of race tomorrow night and i think you might see it a little different. A friend of mine that's in Daytona said these new cars are handling like the late 70's early 80's cars, drivers are on the wheel all the time which means lot of action.

Don't get me wrong my heart is 100% Drag Racing but i also like all types auto racing except drifting, can't understand why it exist.:D

Sonny,

Drifting I do understand, LMS I do understand, Heck I like Monster Trucks...

I've been to see Indy Cars and Stock Cars both on road courses (the old Riverside Raceway) and Super Tracks (OMS 'indy cars' and CMS 'cup cars') and they bore the heck outta me... sorry, specks running around in circles don't do a thing for me...

but I will say, the NASCAR Grand National (what the 'cup' cars were called before Winston) and open wheel Drivers were fun to hang with back in the late 60's, early 70's... opps, dating myself again... (and the deep seated roots why I hope NHRA doesn't get much bigger, I've seen how it's screwed up those two leagues)

d'kid

Last edited:
*BUD SHOOTOUT*
*NHRA QUALIFYING*

GET YOU BEER, POPCORN, RECLINER!

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS:cool:

MY GOODNESS SONNY DID U WATCH THE PRACTICE FOR THE SHOOTOUT? GUYS WERE RACING LIKE IT WAS THE REAL DEAL! BUSCH AND SMOKE DRAMA WAS GREAT!! TONIGHT SHOULD BE A BARN BURNER!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back