TV's The Key... (1 Viewer)

Lets get real fellas, times are changing fast and the NHRA management doesn't have the vision or skills to attract new viewers in this new world.

The programs that they are paying to put on TV are getting out drawn by a factor of 4 to 1 by a low budget reality street racing show (Street Outlaws).

That should be a stern wake up call but unfortunately there is no one on the current management team worth waking up.

Making tweaks to the current dated formula isn't going to cut it, unless a whole new management team is put in place the NHRA is going to continue to slowly die and its very painful to watch this happening.

I've noticed that during the broadcast they do advertising spots for the upcoming NASCAR races. I don't watch NASCAR, but does anyone know if they advertise the upcoming NHRA races during the NASCAR broadcasts? Of course to advertise you would need a definite air time I suppose...:rolleyes:

.................i wish they would take the time to interview Mark Lyle.....he seems to be a lot like Buster in that he is in total control of the starting line!!
Ha, after reading that a vision popped in my head of this guy doing his rain dance. Mark Lyle is a class act.

NHRA+Carolinas+Nationals+Day+3+5h1rMz5JDdcl.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back