Rumor (1 Viewer)

Considering it's in his backyard, that would make the most logical race for him to enter.
Hope it's true.

I don't think this would be a surprise to anyone that has been half-way paying attention. I would be more surprised if he only enters 1 event.

Stewart is one of the promoters of (and a participant in) the SRX series so I do not expect to see him in a TF car until after that wraps up. 4 more events to go in that series.

Stewart is one of the promoters of (and a participant in) the SRX series so I do not expect to see him in a TF car until after that wraps up. 4 more events to go in that series.
I think he just won a race this weekend.

Any consequence Camping World is the main sponsor of SRX series now Tony is all about NHRA ?

Any consequence Camping World is the main sponsor of SRX series now Tony is all about NHRA ?

"All About NHRA" is very strong. Tony still races his winged sprint car and in the SRX series. AND he is only RUMORED to be entering ONE NHRA event.

I do think we will see Tony run Top Fuel at more than 1 NHRA event, but the hyperbole is a bit much.

Tony Stewart showed interest in driving a top fuel car quite a few years ago before Leah was even in the picture. I remember standing on the starting line talking to him at the US Nationals around 2010. He was hanging out with Tony Schumacher at that race.

the real question here is what does tony think about the entire nhra program. he knows other series and obviously shows an interest in drag racing.
wonder what he thinks when he attends an nhra nat. event and knows how little money the 'pros' are competing for

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back