RUMOR MILL - X-GAMES SUPERSTAR PASTRANA HEADED TO TOP FUEL? (1 Viewer)

He's trashed about every 4 wheel vehicle that he's raced. I just hope he survives a TF ride. I remember when he started in MX

Very cool! I'll be really excited when I hear he has the money together to actually get out there and compete. There are a lot of talented people who have a nitro license, who are just spectators these days.

Sounds like it is nothing more than a bucket list thing. Maybe he will get the nitro bug and it can become something more.

Sounds like it is nothing more than a bucket list thing. Maybe he will get the nitro bug and it can become something more.
Well that lessened my enthusiasm. Hey you never know.

Well that’s always good when new people are headed “over here”. Seems like he certainly has the kind of resources to play the game.

you never know what could happen. when tony stewart was a guest of dsr at indy back in '17? or '18?, did anyone see 2-car owner coming?
IMO it's kind of a big deal getting pastrana to lap a TF'r. i think this could be the start of something. what exactly i'm not sure.

I have always been a big Pastrana fan and love that he is going to makes some laps in Palmer's car. Hey Scott, make sure he doesn't remove the parachutes when you are not looking.:D

Last edited:
Hey Scott, make sure he doesn't remove the parachutes when you are not looking.:D
Probably wouldn't matter, the shutdown area there is about 14 miles long. Been to every national event there since 2010 or so and I don't recall ever seeing a single car make it to the beach at zMax

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back