RUMOR MILL - NO MORE YELLOW AND BLACK IN PRO STOCK? (1 Viewer)

Can't see the story over there. Tired of having to pick which pictures have a lion in them just to get on their website. When they fix it, I'll go look there again.
That may be with CP for awhile. They just got through suffering a major DDOS attack and Bennett apparently has stepped the security up a bit. I got on without the lions but some algorithm had to pass me through a 'secure site' check first.

Can't see the story over there. Tired of having to pick which pictures have a lion in them just to get on their website. When they fix it, I'll go look there again.
And that full screen advertisement pop-up that appears when you first land on the site that forces you to scroll down several times before you can see their content is annoying as hell, too. (at least on desktop version, anyway.

the beauty of our democracy. if a changing business leaves a void, it will soon be filled by another/others
What you are describing is free market capitalism not democracy. Democracy is mob rule and not what this country is built around. We are a representative republic who use to subscribe to a total free market capitalism model. That’s what made this country prosperous, powerful and exceptional, like no other country in history. Not so much nowadays though.

What you are describing is free market capitalism not democracy. Democracy is mob rule and not what this country is built around. We are a representative republic who use to subscribe to a total free market capitalism model. That’s what made this country prosperous, powerful and exceptional, like no other country in history. Not so much nowadays though.

The country is a representative democracy.

Do we need to be reminded what good conservative capitalists did to nearly all the race tracks in Southern California since 1968?

If I'm Freeman i would be trollin' the sportsman pits, immediately, trying to find racers that want to step up to pro stock. he's gonna need to recoup that jegs money at some point !!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back