Rumblings (1 Viewer)

Ken, what I read somewhere is he had three scheduled and someone decided to ride as well later in the day. Whatever the case I hope Larry is successful in whatever he does. He’s a cool guy !
He sure is, would love to see him back on the tour.

Tony that's badass! I have a C7 Z06 with some things done to it. But I'm telling ya, the C6 Z06 may be one of the toughest looking Vettes yet, in 20 years it'll still be badass!
You both have bad ass rides, glad they finally built mid engine vettes that are not priced out of sight

Tony that's badass! I have a C7 Z06 with some things done to it. But I'm telling ya, the C6 Z06 may be one of the toughest looking Vettes yet, in 20 years it'll still be badass!
Thanks. I've been thinking about stepping up to a C7 Z06. I'm a bit torn because I feel like the C6 Z06 is a better looking car, but it isn't as refined as the C7. Plus the LT4 has forged internals which makes it a great candidate for forced induction.

Since this thread was revived. I'm happy to report, I've upgraded.

Attachments

• 20220723_193418.jpg
    20220723_193418.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 109
I'd be genuinely shocked if there are more than 10 people nationwide who don't go to NHRA events because Larry can't run that car
Number1 ...I'm thinking potential sponsors, somebody who controls the $$$ for a company, put them in the car.. Number2...People that are big in the social media world. That would get some tv time and the social media world buzzing.!!!!

It would be a good move for a sponsor to go with Dixon. Just the comeback would gain press

didn't know where to put this little blurb; didn't want to start new thread.
listening to WFO indy review show.......blake alexander raced his way into the C @ indy, passing chad green in points who is now not in the C.
reported that blake will not be racing in reading, as jim head has scheduled a trip to italy the same weekend as reading.

didn't know where to put this little blurb; didn't want to start new thread.
listening to WFO indy review show.......blake alexander raced his way into the C @ indy, passing chad green in points who is now not in the C.
reported that blake will not be racing in reading, as jim head has scheduled a trip to italy the same weekend as reading.
Prob figures it will rain at mg lol

no matter if they go to all or none of the countdown races,
they still finish in the top 10 or 11
🏁🏁

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back