Rumblings (1 Viewer)

Really think the NHRA is missing out on a possible great marketing tool by not allowing LD to run his 2 seater.

IndyCar and Honda just cancelled their two-seater program (driven by Mario Andretti) because it wasn't really generating any interest.

IndyCar and Honda just cancelled their two-seater program (driven by Mario Andretti) because it wasn't really generating any interest.
In the wake of the auto manufacturer’s withdrawal, RACER understands IndyCar will seek a new sponsor to replace Honda, and the program will continue in 2021.

They don't run hemi engines on nitro.
Totally different, one has nothing to do with the other

I'm going with Mark and Darrell on this one. I think all ride-alongs have their appeal, but this one is in a league of it's own.

Although the price is out of reach for most folks looking for a quick thrill, it's well within the wheel house of the executives that could afford to take a look at drag racing as an advertising tool and making an investment. There are a ton of other obstacles to get around when it comes to sealing any deal, but this would be a great ice-breaker.

Sean D

it's well within the wheel house of the executives that could afford to take a look at drag racing as an advertising tool and making an investment. There are a ton of other obstacles to get around when it comes to sealing any deal, but this would be a great ice-breaker.

Sean D

Now, If NHRA would allow teams to bring Larry in for a good potential sponsor, That could be a win. But not having Larry there just for that sole purpose.

I’m with you Tony. Or, get my alcohol license. But it is a cool deal from a marketing aspect. What kind of Vette you have?

Tony's Vette.

I wonder what kind of exhaust are you looking at? 😂😂😂
Alan

Tony's Vette.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back