Ron Capps next stop (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
He posted on the Facebook that it was his last day at DSR after 17 years. I knew it had been awhile but didn't think it had been that long.

He mentioned during Pomona that he would have announcement about his future plan in December. I was surprised he'd announce his last day at DSR already and not closer or as part of the next announcement.

I guess it just allows more rumors and speculation in the silly season

He said over a month ago he was leaving DSR and also that he would be in more of an ownership role next year, with announcements coming at PRI.

I believe this announcement you mention is the end of his contract with DSR

Phil, now that i re-read the post, it didn't come out like I wanted it. I meant (he said) that if Capps decided to retire, that he'd retire on top, as the champ. I wrote that post at 6:40 AM, and I'd only had one cup of coffee, so...... heh heh

He posted on the Facebook that it was his last day at DSR after 17 years.........
question: after prudhomme quite racing the skoal FC's (camaro and impala bodies), did chevrolet cease involvement in FC? (actively producing more bodies)
i know, kind of a thread derail

question: after prudhomme quite racing the skoal FC's (camaro and impala bodies), did chevrolet cease involvement in FC? (actively producing more bodies)
i know, kind of a thread derail
Not sure I'm understanding your question. Right now Chevrolet is involved with Camaro fc and ta/fc bodies.

Not sure I'm understanding your question. Right now Chevrolet is involved with Camaro fc and ta/fc bodies.
what i meant is did chevy go on hiatus from FC bodies after the impala ss years, until they came back a few years ago, with force and with the TAFC class.
or were they missing from nitro FC, but have been making plugs for TAFC all along?

recent FB video showing AB's cars in dsr bldg., also paul lee's operation. i believe tasca still runs out of dsr bldg? beside tony schu's team, who else mite be running
out of dsr bldg. in 2022?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back