Ron Capps goes AA/FA (1 Viewer)

The body on Capp's AA/FA is like Mike Sullivan ran back around 1970. I saw that car run at Lions, Irwindale, etc. 99" wheelbase, would get sideways doing the burnout. But, it would usually go straight (well, straight for a AA/FA), cuz the chassis was kinda like a funny car. Car sat low, like in the photo. Usually run real low 7's at around 200.

I hope it's an actual nitro AA/FA and not a alcohol piece. If you're gonna display your balls, might as well go balls-out.

The body on Capp's AA/FA is like Mike Sullivan ran back around 1970. I saw that car run at Lions, Irwindale, etc. 99" wheelbase, would get sideways doing the burnout. But, it would usually go straight (well, straight for a AA/FA), cuz the chassis was kinda like a funny car. Car sat low, like in the photo. Usually run real low 7's at around 200.
The body is actually from Sullivan’s current AA/FA. Sullivan put a ‘23 T body on his car and is running an injected nitro motor in it.

The body is actually from Sullivan’s current AA/FA. Sullivan put a ‘23 T body on his car and is running an injected nitro motor in it.
Unfortunately the only oil down today at the MM was from that pretty blue Fiat.

I can't help but wonder if they named it "Good News" in hopes of warding off the bad booga-booga that the "Bad News" AA/FA encountered in 2017...

I can't help but wonder if they named it "Good News" in hopes of warding off the bad booga-booga that the "Bad News" AA/FA encountered in 2017...

That's what happens when you hold these races in California...the occasional earthquake shakes everything up.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back