2015 Good Vibrations March Meet (1 Viewer)

Raconteur

Nitro Member
11013307_10153073231243350_409907558592135429_n.jpg

If you haven't heard, the 2015 Good Vibrations March Meet looks to have over 75 nitro cars!

32 Nitro Funny Car entries, with a few recognizable driver names:

Jon Capps “Crop Duster” Monza

Mike Cook Jr “Dark Horse 2” Mustang

Scott Cousimano “Nitro Mafia” Arrow

Chris Davis "Nitro Vega" Vega

James Day "Pedaler" Challenger

Steven Densham “Teacher’s Pet” Camaro

Steve Easton "Burnin' Money" Camaro

Mendy Fry "Darkside" Challenger

Roger Garten "War Horse" Mustang

John Hale "Texan" Camaro

Dan Horan "Patriot" Mustang

Devery Howard "Nitro Pirate" Corvette

Don Hudson “Beachcomber” Barracuda

Rian Konno “Kazanjian Lemon & Konno” Mustang

Kris Krabill "Northwest Hitter" Firebird

Marcus Lawson "No Secrets" Firebird

Cory Lee “Back in Black” GTO

Mike Lewis "Nitro Nick" Vega

Marc Meadors "Goodguys Racing" Camaro

Tim Nemeth “Iceman” Firebird

Robert Overholser "California Hustler" Firebird

Cruz Pedregon "California Charger" Firebird

John Powers “Code Red” Camaro

Rick Rogers "Fighting Irish" Camaro

Jason Rupert "Black Plague" 'Camaro

Mark Sanders "Mr. Explosive" Mustang

Scott Stanger “Bad Manners” Barracuda

Dennis Swearingen “Nitro Cowboy” Omni

Brad Thompson “Jailbreak” Camaro

Richard Townsend "Nitrohaulic" Camaro

Dale Van Gundy "Quarter Pounder" Monza

John Weaver "Dream Weaver" Arrow

The counts per nitro class (to this time) are:

10993444_10153066954433350_7374481766888019871_n.jpg

Fuel Altereds 22 -23 (partial list)

Dan Hix (2014 March Meet winner)
Mike Sullivan (2014 March Meet runner-up)
Estrus Racing Fiat (Sullivan) Fuel Altered
Metal Mafia AA/FA
George Doty's Godzilla AA/FA
Lil Nate AA/FA
Lady Elaine AA/FA
Rich Guasco's Pure Hell
Bennett Racing Pure Heaven
Witch Doctor AA/FA
The Winged Express

more...

Rear Engine Dragster 5 (Four car eliminator)

11034913_10153071045213350_4944755260004928412_n.jpg

Front Engine Dragster 14 - 16 http://wediditforlove.com/tipster.html

Not counting injected nitro in A/Fuel, but looks like a very full field.

Probably over 75 nitromethane powered entries! More than you will ever see again in the Big Show and racing for 1320 feet!

If you are going to the Patch, the weather looks awesome and the racing even better!

Be There!

Last edited:
LAst count on the AA/FA's was 22! ALso Brent Henry's "Iron Maiden" is a going.
The Metal MAfia is from KC and i have seen them and KNOW all of them. First time to the MM and with the help of Frank and Debra ousley they have the car in the Crop Dusters trailer! Crew a flying out and ill bet WILLhave a blast!
Clipper

LAst count on the AA/FA's was 22! ALso Brent Henry's "Iron Maiden" is a going.
The Metal MAfia is from KC and i have seen them and KNOW all of them. First time to the MM and with the help of Frank and Debra ousley they have the car in the Crop Dusters trailer! Crew a flying out and ill bet WILLhave a blast!
Clipper
Great news.

everyone's welcome to come by the Heatseeker AA/FA and introduce yourself to myself ,John Keigley, And Dan Hixs, Where looking to defend our title from last year but it's going to be tough a lot of good cars in the pits!! our pit is right next to the comp cams rig in the mid way area hope to meet some of you this weekend!! If your in town on Thursday stop by Chuy's restaurant on rose hwy for the March Meet kick off party most of the nitro teams will be there having a cold one They'll also have some nitro cars on display in the parking lot or altered is on display in the restaurant

Mike Mosby, CONGRATS on 2 MM wins!
Watched all weekend and i must say the F/A has some NICE looking cars! JAmes Valencia had thier car there and it was the FIST race on it!
Metal MAfia guys qualified #7 (6.96) RD1 elims ran a quicker 6.78 but sadly lost. Announcers sure a pumping up on the "Dry Hops" too!
Otehr KAnsas boy Brett Henry (from Wichita) in his Iron Mistress sure had a heck of a time and coudnt get qualified.
22 F/A i belive MAKES a staement that the F/A class is GROWING!

Hello Clipper, Thanks for the congrats! it was a great weekend for the Fuel Altereds, To have 22 on the grounds was awesome to say the least; got to meet all your boys from Kansas, what a great bunch of guys! the Iron Mistress guys had such a great time that it sounds like there coming back to the Hot Rod Reunion in October; When Sean did his dry hop in the Metal Mafia boy did he wake up the starting line area!! the Metal Mafia team has a ton on energy! and everyone around them feeds off of it: The Valencia Bros. ran a 6.17 on Sunday morning on a test pass! all the drivers and teams did a great job!

Mike most welcome yall did a GREAT show!
The Valencia brothers did a bang up job even GETTING their car 'on track" I think they bought the car in JAnuary and ONLY had a short time to paint and get things did to make the driver comfy! The 6.17 was GREAT to see as i believe they will be running with the OFAA group out of Texas.
Sean Belt has been a doing the 'dry hops" for a coupel of years now. HE formerly drove and tuned the Nitro MAdness F/A..SO i have seen his 'show' now and it raises the hair on the back ov the neck each time!
Brett Henry in the Iron Mistress, i get to see a couple times a year. CAr been sounding Better each time LOTS of cackle. FUn thing is Brett is ONLY 90 miles from me in Wichita ,KS!
Here in KAnsas is 3 F/A the other is a alky burning SBC called Mighty Mouse...He has been a upgrading parts and losing car weight to assault the 3's in the1 /8th mile.

I was so proud to see the LARGE F/A group and all varietiues of motors and body's and old VS newer!
I was glueds to the TV for 4 DAYS and enjoyed all the nitro passes as well as the A/FD and the 7.0 pros and 7.60 class. Greta stuff!
Clipper

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back