Qualifying show tonight is gonna be late! (1 Viewer)

NHRA drag racing is barely one step ahead of World of Outlaws. Loyal following, not a lot to market anymore and will get us about the same air time of the TV....in this economy it will only get worse.

Recorded it-watched it this morning--wish i didn't.:mad: I hate when 'maters are right--a 2 f'in hour boxing match recap!!! Bringing up every "rivalry" since the caveman vs. the dinosaurs!

Well, at least someone got a clue and huffed and puffed and played to the cameras long enough to warrant a split-screen and a blatant couple of plugs for Full Throttle Energy Drink... ;)

I guess the circus really is in town :rolleyes:

I hope ESPN gets this Force-Pedregon thing out of their system after this weekend (but I doubt it...:()

But then again, if that was the best we have to offer post-rivalry, that was freakin' weak....

Last edited:
yeah makes me mad too, we missed final qualifing of Funny Car, My lovely wife always records the show after qualifing cause it happens all the time. It's a whole lot better than n years past when Diamond P covered Drag Racing at least we get to watch every Race :) At least it was football & not womans Beach Volleyball or Golf or some stupid Crap like that

The Big Ten wants no part of the SEC.;)
Original%20Black%20TigerHawk.jpg

Likes playing the SEC lately.

We didn't realize that until we went to watch it yesterday :(....missed an hour and a half of qualifying coverage from Saturday...guess I know to check and make sure it is on time next time...lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back