Qualifying show tonight is gonna be late! (1 Viewer)

No, that certainly wouldn't be reasonable. But what could be done is to move the drag racing from ESPN and put it on a network where it doesn't play second fiddle.

You really think nhra wouldn't play second or third fiddle on the "nascar network", aka speed? nhra would get bumped for barrett jackson. No motorsports series will ever get the nod over college football, at least it's a good game, not a 30pt blowout

Speed Channel? Its probably on 50% of the cable systems that carry ESPN. If that.

ESPN is in 100 million homes, ESPN2 is in 95 million, Speed is in 75 million. And Versus was in 65 million until they lost DirecTV on Sept. 1 (in a fight over money) and that cost them 14 million.

"Probably Tom Comptons fault as well."

Absolutely his fault. Any CEO worth the gas it would take to burn him would negotiate a TV deal that would have hard start times that did not depend on when a football game, or soccer match, or a game of pool, or a scrabble tournament (yes, I've seen it) ends. Especially when HE'S paying THEM! Total and complete incompetency.

Recorded it-watched it this morning--wish i didn't.:mad: I hate when 'maters are right--a 2 f'in hour boxing match recap!!! Bringing up every "rivalry" since the caveman vs. the dinosaurs!

I wonder if the people who stayed up until 1:00am to watch fishing were mad when they tuned in and saw that drag racing was still on. :D

I just can't complain about this one..

AU Class of '99. As long as we win this deal.:D

Let me say to those who said cut the game short/off for the qualifying show. There's nothing more important than Auburn football.:D I was @ the game and man did it rain,almost 4" in an hour. I like drag racing but I love college football.(except for the Alabama mullet nation)So lay off us football fans,it was only a qualifying show.:p Auburn won the game if you couldn't stay up.:)

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bradley were you @ the game? I was there and was it ever a good one. The fighting Chizik's are on a roll and Auburn football is fun again.:D

WDE.

WDE Mike,
Didn't go to game. Had to watch on TV. Have you dried out yet? I enjoyed the game but we got to tackle better. Take care.........War Eagle

I'm sorry you didn't get to the game,it was fun. I didn't get wet,my seats were under the west upper deck.:D

WDE

I wonder if the people who stayed up until 1:00am to watch fishing were mad when they tuned in and saw that drag racing was still on. :D

I bet if you went to the bassmasters message board they would have a thread saying "that damn NHRA". Then fellow bassmasters would be bashing them for venting their frustrations on a public message board.

Last night was an exception, it was a good game that was delayed by weather. But like its been noted, becomes frustrating when it gets bumped every week.

C CC Can't we all j just g get along?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back