PSM Parity (1 Viewer)

Well it's a pretty strong statement to call out these PSB teams and say they're whiners! The Buell teams and the one Suzuki team not running V&H power are working their tails off to compete.

The Suzuki's with V&H power aren't exactly at the top of the heap.;)

Thanks guys!! I am very happy right now. This break has been REALLY good for me. I had absolutely NO IDEA how much I needed it!! Who knows what's in store for me, but like you put it Paul, I will be happy and I will make the most of it. I do believe that I am done with PSM though. I'm ready for something different. I loved my 13 years of PSM and am so grateful to have had the experience. Whatever happens, I want you guys to know that your support has meant the world to me. Even the bashing that I've taken, when place was more like nitroHATER, has made me a better and stronger person. I have truly been blessed!! Thanks YALL!!!

;)Angelle

Angelle,
Did you notice the kudos you got in the bit that was done at E'town with Antron + his grandmother? At the very end-and 1/2 talked over, grandma was in the car and said just as the bit was closing "I bet your cousin could do it and cut a better light!"

I do believe that I am done with PSM though.

Ouch, as a big fan that's going to be hard for me to swallow.

Everytime you came to the line on one of those bikes it was an exciting thing, even the time you rolled back to make sure your team mate would take the championship (I always thought that was a classier way to do it than "faking it").

Thanks for the memories and excitement, and best of luck with your future direction.

Paul Titchener

Hey, What you trying to say Amanda? That I don't have,.... oh wait,... you're right,... I don't have those.:D:D He He!! ;)

Congrats on your marriage chicky! Miss you!

Hey girl! You definitely have balls, well not literally, but you know what I mean. LOL.

Thanks for the congrats! Things fly by so quick that it's just crazy. :)

Hope to see you soon, even though I never make it to any races anymore. Gonna try to make the U.S. Nationals on Monday, but that's about it.

Hope you are doing well!

I do believe that I am done with PSM though. I'm ready for something different. I
;)Angelle

Well I guess that means I don't get to see you carry my sticker down the track anymore like you did with all of your championships:)

I reminded George that every championship he won with you and John, he had APE stickers on the bike. He thought for a second and said" you're right... what do you make for a buell" :p

Jay

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back