Pro Stock, Things that make you go Hmmmm (1 Viewer)

They don't have Shaun's info updated so you have to beleive Erica's wouldn't have been updated. Truth is their Pro Stock car program has not been setting the world on fire so why report on it? Look at their blogs, they only update those when they qualify or go to the second round. Erica's last blog didn't even talk about racing, she didn't want to discuss it. They aren't that damn busy they are only dirvers. Most of us 'maters put in more ours than some of these drivers do and we find time to read message boards and keep up with racing online and add opinions where we see fit, why can't they? Schumacher pays a guy to update their site and he only reports on their successes, it would be nice to know about the inner working of a team, not that PR bs they put out there.

What you are telling us that none of these "drivers" work. I would wager to say that at least most if not all put in 70 hrs a week minimum. As WJ says work is his hobby. They work their buns off, and you need to have them blog?
You really need to talk to some of these guys and ask them if it's just 23 weekends of fun and glory. See how they react to that.

That's not what I am saying

What you are telling us that none of these "drivers" work. I would wager to say that at least most if not all put in 70 hrs a week minimum. As WJ says work is his hobby. They work their buns off, and you need to have them blog?
You really need to talk to some of these guys and ask them if it's just 23 weekends of fun and glory. See how they react to that.

Denny,

Thanks for the response, I am not however saying they don't work. I know guys like Warren work in their shop full time but he also has his wife and a staff to handle paperwork and when he has to make an apprearance of course he does that. Would you not agree that there are few drivers who work like WJ, especially in the fuel ranks. Some of these drivers have full time jobs and they travel alot, but to say they don't have a minute to drop a line on computer is not asking too much of them. I wouldn't expect WJ to get on here and make posts everyday but some of these hired guns definetly have a minute. Hell, look no futher than Jim Yates, he does it all to include driving the transporter yet he does a pretty good job updating his blog. If I am out line or not telling the truth someone let me know, I know you guys will.

Terrance

Denny,

Thanks for the response, I am not however saying they don't work. I know guys like Warren work in their shop full time but he also has his wife and a staff to handle paperwork and when he has to make an apprearance of course he does that. Would you not agree that there are few drivers who work like WJ, especially in the fuel ranks. Some of these drivers have full time jobs and they travel alot, but to say they don't have a minute to drop a line on computer is not asking too much of them. I wouldn't expect WJ to get on here and make posts everyday but some of these hired guns definetly have a minute. Hell, look no futher than Jim Yates, he does it all to include driving the transporter yet he does a pretty good job updating his blog. If I am out line or not telling the truth someone let me know, I know you guys will.

Terrance

I agree with you Terrance and watching most people ram it down your throat about your misspellings, so you inverted 2 letters, big f'n deal, jeez!!
The one about most if not all the drivers working 70 hrs. a week, that one cracked me up.
I feel at first the blogs were a really cool idea to these drivers, now I think SOME, I REPEAT SOME of the bloggers are getting tired of it, like it is some big obligation. (Jeez, hope I spelled that correctly) Like you said, there is NO reason they can't take the time to update their blog once or dare I say twice a week. Let the backlash begin!

I agree with you Terrance and watching most people ram it down your throat about your misspellings, so you inverted 2 letters, big f'n deal, jeez!!!

Jared, I wasn't knocking Terrance's misspelling at all just pointing out the "drivers" do more than just drive.

The one about most if not all the drivers working 70 hrs. a week, that one cracked me up.

Jared, I was only addressing prostock cause that's what this thread's topic is. Can't really say about how the other pro class drivers spend their week.
But as I look at the current top ten in PS I see that everyone there has a work ethic that would require a work week that just wouldn't be 40 hours. I was just trying to make a point with the 70 hrs./ week statement. If that cracks you up so be it. I would like to see them blog more too but I also understand the many reasons they don't. Time may be just be one of them.

01 Jason Line
02 Greg Anderson
03 Dave Connolly
04 Jim Yates
05 Kurt Johnson
06 Mike Edwards
07 Allen Johnson
08 V Gaines
09 Larry Morgan
10 Richie Stevens

Look at their blogs, they only update those when they qualify or go to the second round. Erica's last blog didn't even talk about racing, she didn't want to discuss it.

Erica's last blog was 08/01, and if you haven't looked at it you are missing something special. No need to read the words. ;)

Oh Yeah

Erica's last blog was 08/01, and if you haven't looked at it you are missing something special. No need to read the words. ;)

Hey Roger,

That second picture on her blog is a real eye catcher, I know exaclty where you are coming from and in my opinion is her best blog of the year. Man, I just looked at it again this morning, how ironic.

Terrance:D

Hey Roger,

That second picture on her blog is a real eye catcher, I know exaclty where you are coming from and in my opinion is her best blog of the year. Man, I just looked at it again this morning, how ironic.

Terrance:D

If the girl on the left is Apple that could explain some of SC's problems!

I think he was referring to the pic that Erica took with female by herself, that girl is not in the Pic of all the Schumacher Pro Stock drivers.

My old eyes may be playing tricks on me, in the third photo, girl in a white top is not the same one in pic 2?

That's what I thought, and would explain a certain amount of difficulty in maintaining the concentration required to drive a pro stock car.

Wowwzers

Man I can't tell if it's her or not, they look similar. If indeed it is that could definitely cause someones concentration to stray from the course.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back