Pitch Energy to Remain at DSR in 14- Johnny back to PS (1 Viewer)

This is great news. Terry seems like a very nice lady, she always smiles and says hi in the staging lanes, and that is a good group of guys on Johnnys team.

I would nominate just about all the drivers from the alky ranks, especially Todd Veney or John Lombardo Jr.

Or..... how 'Bout Skuza? :D

A very rare opportunity going on here. A fully funded top 10 team in search of a driver, and not necessarily dependant on the driver bringing money to the team.

I'd have to give the nod to TJ jr.

I nominate Sean Bellemeur or some guy named Mike Mineck? Minnik? Minuck? I am sure it is Minisomethingorother. :D

Very cool that they will keep the car out there.

I would nominate myself but that seems wrong...ahhh who cares..pick me, pick me

Why not Shane in the seat . Johnny moves into his car cause of the sponsorship on the PS .
After all Antron Brown went from PSB to Top Fuel .
A little schooling and a few license passes that's it .

Why not Shane in the seat . Johnny moves into his car cause of the sponsorship on the PS .
After all Antron Brown went from PSB to Top Fuel .
A little schooling and a few license passes that's it .
Johnny has stated Shane has no interest in FC (neither does him Mom!)

I really hope they don't give it to an out of work fuel driver..

I would love to see it go to a veteran, badass Top Alcohol Funny Car driver. If this is a situation where the ride is covered, they could actually do something almost unheard of in the Fuel ranks anymore. Actually put the BEST driver they can in the seat, rather than the most sponsored or wealthiest. Don't get me wrong, most all of the drivers in Fuel are pretty talented, I just think there is MORE talent available when you take funds out of the equation.

A person like that will be HUNGRY and give 150% of themselves to the program and will run like they're told.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back