Pitch Energy to Remain at DSR in 14- Johnny back to PS (1 Viewer)

I really hope they don't give it to an out of work fuel driver..

I would love to see it go to a veteran, badass Top Alcohol Funny Car driver. If this is a situation where the ride is covered, they could actually do something almost unheard of in the Fuel ranks anymore. Actually put the BEST driver they can in the seat, rather than the most sponsored or wealthiest. Don't get me wrong, most all of the drivers in Fuel are pretty talented, I just think there is MORE talent available when you take funds out of the equation.

A person like that will be HUNGRY and give 150% of themselves to the program and will run like they're told.

Are you thinking of a curent TAFC driver that happens to already hold a NFC liscense?

Are you thinking of a curent TAFC driver that happens to already hold a NFC liscense?

No, not necessarily any one specific driver in mind. I don't care if they have their big show FC license already or not. I've got a list of about 5-10 names that I think could go out and do a fantastic job for them.

I believe Bazemore is perfectly content with his photography business at the moment. I don't even think he wants to be back.

I wasn't aware Whit had restarted his photography business. My understanding is that he is basically a day trader in Oregon.

The pictures he posts to CompPlus are all from his archive, his pre-driving days.

Scott Palmer. That guy is an awesome driver. Doing it now without much, just think if he had a chance like that !!!!! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back