Pomona PICS (2 Viewers)

Steve, they are awesome man! Oh look, outside my window, snow! Well, I have your Pomona pics to keep me warm all winter! WOOT!
Thanks!

I guess at the winter nats I will have to get more pics of the girls. :cool:

Anyone notice the goodyear guys were mounting hoosiers......:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. :)

Wow Steve, really great shots! You and Joe Sherwood, are guys in business together?
Now I'm a simple minded country boy, what in the world, does something like that cost,
being able to post your photos, on this here internet for everyone to see? Thanks so much
for sharing your pictures with us here on the east coast. Stay safe out there! Oh sorry the print so big tonight, but I can't find my glasses.

That smugmug album that Joe graciously let's us see doesn't cost less than $40 bux a year. Many are unaware of that! It's cool to see people come on here and at least type a thank you to him.

:p <----about the font size

That smugmug album that Joe graciously let's us see doesn't cost less than $40 bux a year. Many are unaware of that! It's cool to see people come on here and at least type a thank you to him.

:p <----about the font size

Hey Paul, thanks for the information. Found these dag burn glasses, very sorry about the fonts being so huge. Thanks again and have a super great week and please stay safe out there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back