Pomona Photos and More (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
It took awhile to get through all the pictures I took on my Pomona trip but I think you all will enjoy the pictures I have taken From the sites to all the racing action at the Auto Club Finals in Pomona. Hopefully theres enough pictures to hold you all over until I can find some time to update the driver galleries.

Pomona Finals Photos

Sites from New Jersey to Pomona

Hoover Dam Photos

Vegas Strip Photos I took these photos during the day so they do no justice for Las Vegas :D

Grand Canyon Photos

NHRA Museum

Also in Pomona it was pretty cool of Ty Runyan and his son Cole to Sponsor the Coghlan Motorsports Top Fuel Dragtser Driven by Troy Buff. I made a special album as it was a pleasure meeting both Cole an Ty. Cole Runyan Photos Also in this photo album you will get to see the step by step process it takes to do a vinyl wrap on a Top Fuel Dragster.

I hope you all enjoy the photos.

David Smith

David,

As always, great photos. Got myself a lot of pics to look through, thanks buddy. Hope you're doing alright.

Mike

112423865-M.jpg

Cheeky lol

;)

outstanding photos.
thanks for the "troy buff" album.
also, nice shots of vegas strip from end to end;
especially old signs......circus circus, stardust, frontier. can't imagine
the stardust was standing much after you took those photos.
i would think main I.D. sign would be saved and placed in Yesco Sign's boneyard?

Thanks David, so far they're awesome. I haven't seen 'em all yet, but the vinyl wrapping 'procedure' on Troy's car was pretty cool...

Mike, Who's that fat dude behind you? David's camera must put a cupla hundred pounds on a person.....err well it did me!

Fat dude? I don't see him Keith.

Was great meeting up with you in Pomona, I'm sure we'll bump into each other next year.

Mike

David, glad you had such a Good time. Take an awfull lot for me to drive 3,000 miles to a race. Great variety of Pics!;)

Great Job as usual David. Many thanks for all you do, especially your unending support of the alcohol classes. You are the best my friend! Talk to you soon.

David, those pics are awesome! I know you had a tough weekend. Thanks so much for taking the time to share. :)

David,
OUTSTANDING as usual... gonna take a week to go through them...

Sorry about your lost guy, and I know there ain't a thing I can say to make it better or hurt less. But I'm thinking about you and yours... just remember, they are together again, and you woundn't be who you are, without having had them in your life...

Love and Prayers from Me and Mine to You and Yours

Thank You!!

You're a prince David. It was a pleasure meeting you, and Shelly is framing several of your pictures for my offices. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you along the path again. Look me up when in Austin and I'll break out my boat (or bikes).
Again, thank you!
Siempre,
Ty Runyan

Thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments. Glad you all enjoyed the photos.

Ty it was a honor to meet you and it was an awesome thing you did for Troy, Tim and Renee and the rest of the Coghlan Motorsports Team. Glad I could help provide some meories for you and your son.

Doug congrats again to you and the rest of the Follow a Dream team for your win in Pomona.

All the races I attended this year are still up on my SmugMug - davesdragpics' photo galleries website so if your going through racing withdraws theres plenty of pictures to look through over 40,000 of the 54300 pictures I took this year made it online.

Thanks again everyone.

David Smith

Great pics-I especially love the car in pic 42 from the NHRA museum-that flathead powered FED is my favorite car in the museum-thanks for posting a picture of it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back