Southern Nationals Photos from Commerce Georgia (1 Viewer)

Damn those pics are great , its amazing how much space they take up in the pro pits . If I had a pro team I would be more then happy with the type of pits the those sportsmans have.

David,

I'll look this weekend, but I'm sure that like all your work, they will be awesome... thanks for doing this

Have you seen my trash can? I seemed to have misplaced it:eek: :D

David,

Awesome pictures!!! Thanks for sharing.

How'd you get that close to the starting line? Did you have a media pass? (Forgive me if I'm stupid and that's been said on here before...) ;)

Thanks again there david, I guess your getting used to the new Camera? I'm too busy looking around an observing to take that many pics! See you in Chi-town, joe

You got a new cam David?

Excellent photos as always.

Might catch up with you in the pits at Englishtown...

Thanks again for all the compliments everyone as always I try my best to bring the races to you all.

Karl I will get a picture of your trash can by Roberts Pits in Topeka :)

Jeremy I take pictures for Speedzonemagazine.com I cant thank Dean enough for the oppertunity he has given me to get up close to the action. Usually Monday or Tuesday after an event you can see a preview wrap up of my photos on the speedzone site.

Joe I think I am getting a handle on the new camera. Hard to get used to not having a shutter lag now I am taking picturs too soon lol. I still can not believe how many pictures I take myself it never feels like that many but when I download them all I am like oh boy! lol . Hard to believe but I get alot of time in to talk to all my racing friends throughout the weekend and wish them luck in between rounds. I get no breaks but all I can say is I am having a blast. See ya in Joliet!

Mike believe it or not thats one of my favorite sites of my trips when I gotta take I-81 lol.

Al was wondering who was viewing my photos before the full album was uploaded lol I will have to check that feature out.

Michael I'll see you for sure in Englishtown. Yes I got a new camera. I would rather have my Grandma back with us today instead of the camera but my sister got a washer and dryer and I got a camera.

Bob I was not gonna be in Bristol. I only attend National Events that have the Top Alcohol classes in Competition. They treat me like I am part of there racing family in the top alcohol pits and thats where I spend a great deal of my time at the races. If I do not go broke from the high gas prices I will be at Topeka, Joliet, Englishtown, Norwalk, Reading, Indy, and Ennis national events yet this year if your at one of those let me know and Ill be more than happy to visit with you.

Thanks again everyone for the compliments they are greatly appreciated.

David Smith

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back