2006 Funny Car Reunion Photos and More (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
This past weekend at Englishtown I took pictures at all three events the facility had going on. So if your into Go Karting, Radio Control Drag Racing , or The Funny Car Reunion your gonna enjoy this past weekends Photos. I hope you all Enjoy

2006 Englishtown Funny Car Reunion Photos

Hope you all enjoy

David Smith

Last edited:
is there a print up of results?
I would love to know what that b/fc ran, and how they let him run with that late model body.

is there a print up of results?
I would love to know what that b/fc ran, and how they let him run with that late model body.

Are you refering to that 1979 1/2 experimental Camaro? (Big John) Thats one of Virgil Hartmans AF/C and it ran 6.80 something and a 6.20 something and broke at 1000 foot. MPH was only 205 on the 6.20's pass

No. I was speaking of the b/fc. There were two of them that I could spot from the pictures. One was a later model TransAm in white. The other was a red 80's corvette in red with the letters Good Vibrations.
What are the body rules for this deal? I thought bodies like these were not legit. If I can bring my Berettas and run that class, we may come next year. If not I have to design and build a different body. That will take me easily till 08'.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back