Points system-make a stand (2 Viewers)

Give it a little time for people to get the link posted and sent around. Heck, it's only just started. I've got it up on an English board already.

Crapola... what are the odds??? I see this, log on and sign and become Number 99...

AKA 98percentnitro

:cool:

Sorry guys, but I want to wait and see how this points system pans out in the first year before I pass judgement. Sometimes change is for the better.

I have a better idea for determining a champion. Draw names out of a hat. OR, last year's champ is not eligible to win the next year's championship. OR give the championship to a driver who tries hard but just doesn't gather enough points. OR, let the media pick the winner. OR, let all the NHRA members vote for a winner. OR, give it to the owner who spends the most money on his car. OR etc, etc.

Makes about as much sense as this new system.

Thanks everybody. I had thought about starting this right after they announced it but didn't want it to be a knee jerk reaction. I then forgot about it until last week then kind of kicked the idea around. I wasn't sure what kind of backlash there would be if I started this.

It's the off season so it may be harder to reach some but please pass it around. I have placed it one a couple of boards that I am on but please keep spreading it.

It would be great if some of the newsier sites would pick this up as well.

I don't know how many it will take to be effective. I do have a hopeful number in my head, ideally we reach then and then I ups these things to nhra headquarters as well as powerade.

As for validity of names, that is very improtant. This site have a system in place to take care of that. I doubt that its fool proof but it does help maintain the honesty of the petition.

One-Eighty

Number 180, which is the move I made after thinking this through, 180°. No wait, I never think anything through.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back