Pick the Winners-Phoenix (1 Viewer)

oh crap. It appears I mixed up some entries.

Let me redo the list again. It'll take awhile as I'll reenter everyones pics. Hopefully after lunch today I'll have the correct results up.

Thanks to those who pm'd me, no worries always feel free to double check.

Sorry for the screw up, I'll be sure to dock my pay this week

Ok its all fixed now....I hope

I messed on 4 entries. Martin Thomas, Tim Soldatos, Tony Rieck and Ron Holter In the effort of full disclosure the errors were that I added wrong on one(damn fuzzy math), gave too many points to a driver on another (I'm just not used to Anderson going out in round 2), missed a post where someone had updated their picks and on the last one I just had a complete brain fart and put the wrong names down for someones picks. Although in hind site I wish I had picked the ones I wrote down for him, I would have won. Hey maybe I'm able to see the future now....ohhhhhhhhhh I gotta go get a lottery ticket then.

One thing that would help is that if you change you picks after your original post, then please do so in a different post. I check in regularly to update the list and enter the picks so if you make a change after I've gone through then I will miss it, which did happened here.

Sorry for the glitch. Thanks for those who double checked and let me know, I do appreciate it.

I'm especially sorry to Ron Holter and Mark Rohwein who were affected the most by this. Mark had to wait for the "video evidence" to prove that he was the rightful winner and Ron who thought he had won tumbled down the list. Sorry Ron since it didn't work I guess I owe you that check back...err I mean um is this thing on :eek:
I just hope after thinking he had won Ron didn't go quit his job thinking he has going to be a big time prognosticator for a living.:)

Again sorry for the mistakes. I will give you a three week guarantee that it will not happen again

oh crap. It appears I mixed up some entries.

Let me redo the list again. It'll take awhile as I'll reenter everyones pics. Hopefully after lunch today I'll have the correct results up.

Thanks to those who pm'd me, no worries always feel free to double check.

Sorry for the screw up, I'll be sure to dock my pay this week
PJ Same pay, different results...:D I know I am still at the bottom, but it's lonely down here...:p And these Wacky Nationals as someone put it...:) I knew I could'nt be the only one that got it all wrong... See some of you at the bottom...:eek:

Man....even with all that,

I still SUCK!!!! :p

Hey, if Todd O leaves the Prince of Speed to go over to The King of Speed, does he get to take his brain with him????

(Yeah, I know, that belongs in another thread, but I'm trying to conserve/condense my posts so I dont piss off Kelly. Or Karl..:D )

Last edited:
No problem here, I actually knew I had no chance before first round of Top Fuel ended.

I'm especially sorry to Ron Holter and Mark Rohwein who were affected the most by this. Mark had to wait for the "video evidence" to prove that he was the rightful winner and Ron who thought he had won tumbled down the list. Sorry Ron since it didn't work I guess I owe you that check back...err I mean um is this thing on :eek:
I just hope after thinking he had won Ron didn't go quit his job thinking he has going to be a big time prognosticator for a living.:)

Again sorry for the mistakes. I will give you a three week guarantee that it will not happen again

I'm the Matt Smith of the nitromaters. I have never won anything like this..... ever! I'll take it and like it!;) :D

If i would'nt have stunk so bad in the Pomona picks, I might actually be a little happier right now.

Thanks PJ. From a "Rabid" Washington Husky fan to a (ahem) Michigan Wolverine. ;)

After a really bad weekend, I'm only 6 behind! Gainesville is gonna be a crap shoot. NHRA tech cutting wires on Pro Stockers, Walsh to Bernstein, Fuller with no sponsor but with a monostrut - Fire 'Em Up! :D

um thats a little late John...or are you posting early for gators?

I'll have a thread up for you to p[ost your pics come gators time

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back