Pick the Winners-Norwalk (1 Viewer)

In honor of Scott Kalitta... I'm gonna go Kalitta on my picks... (this is a good term... Meaning, out of the box and more of a "FEELING" and letting my GUT speak for me!

Time for Timmah to make a step up to Rogers... Both Paul and now John....!

Antron Brown!
Fast Jack Beckman!
Cory Mac!
Greg Anderson!
Dave Connolly!

Top Fuel Final..... It's Virginia...it is for lovers.... so I'll love a 4.599 in the final! It's gonna be hot and sticky!

Hey PJ,

Bob did the wrinkle in time thingy and posted in VBookie for Phoenix. You might want to check with him and see if he meant for this to be here.

either that or he's trying to make up for races he misses :)

thanks for pointing it out

I am AN IDIOT

Such a fog this week I forgot about the pro stock challenge

I see some of you added that already. For those that didn't please enter a new post with that pick in. For those that miss it, due to it being my fault for not mentioning it whoever your first ps pick is for the regular race I will also count for the ps challenge.

Points are slightly different since we know who is already qualified you get a point for each round you win, ( no bonus for race win)
winner 3 points
r/u 2
semi's 1

One of these days I'll fire myself and hire someone with half a brain to run this show.

J. Force
A. Force
Tony Shoe
Greg Anderson
Andrew Hines

PRO STOCK CHALLENGE - Greg Anderson

Tony Schumacher
Kurt Johnson
Greg Anderson
Andrew Hines
Matt Smith

Pro Stock Challenge: Greg Anderson

Tony Schumacher
John Force
Tim Wilkerson
Jeg Coughlin
Matt Smith

Pro Stock Challenge: Greg Anderson

Hey PJ,

Bob did the wrinkle in time thingy and posted in VBookie for Phoenix. You might want to check with him and see if he meant for this to be here.

Thanks for noticing my folly. It was a long winter, and an even longer spring. Here are my "official" picks for Norwalk, 2008. Bob

Tony Schumacher
Tim Wilkerson
Jason Line
Andrew Hines
Matt Smith

PSC: Greg Anderson

Thanks for noticing my folly. It was a long winter, and an even longer spring. Here are my "official" picks for Norwalk, 2008. Bob

Tony Schumacher
Tim Wilkerson
Jason Line
Andrew Hines
Matt Smith

Glad you put the year in too, I'm never sure where your mind wanders and what year you may be in:D

Tony Schumacher
Tim Wilkerson
Greg Anderson
Matt Smith
Chris Rivas

Tie Breaker ~ 4.511

burnout.gif

Last edited:
Well . . . unless we get a reprieve from PJ and can change picks tomorrow night IF something happens - we're just guessin'

So - I'm going with my high percentage picks

Sarge
Wilk
GA
Hines
Ellis

Tie breaker - Sarge at 12 flat with grooved "Weeper" slicks

"All hands on deck - man the pumps" Klaxon sounding in the background - :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back