Dave Connolly

Antron Brown
Robert Hight
Greg Anderson
Kurt Johnson
Matt Smith

Tie Breaker ~ 4.511

burnout.gif

Hey PJ, I dont know what your plans are with this but I know alot of people had some of the racers that didnt run due to the Kalitta trajedy so I dont believe its fair for us to count this race. I know I didnt have any of them and I think I did good this week but this is just my suggestion. Just thought I would throw it out there. Whatever you decide is fine with me.

Hey PJ, I don't know what your plans are with this but I know a lot of people had some of the racers that didn't run due to the Kallitta trajedy so I don't believe its fair for us to count this race. I know I didn't have any of them and I think I did good this week but this is just my suggestion. Just thought I would throw it out there. Whatever you decide is fine with me.

No disrespect to Scott.. however NHRA had the race.. and the drivers who had a shot (one of the Pendron Bros) missed qualifing in 4th round... he missed getting "Possible points.. ditto here.. it WAS A RACE it counted for NHRA it should count for US! Why change "OUR" rules if NHRA didn't change theirs!

Cruise or Tony (I don't know who) made some kind of remark that he thought he'd qualify "IF" he had another shot !

Well "IF" I had another shot at buying stock I'd buy Microsoft 20 yrs ago when it was $2.00 and be a millionaire now....

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, Again no disrespect to Scott.. I met him a few times, I cant says we were friends (as I CAN say with several other Pro Drivers) but it is what it is ! JMO...

I picked three winners and probably had my best week ever. I'd gladly take a zero to have Scott still with us. - :( PJ - whatever you decide to do is just fine with me. Jim

Hey PJ, I dont know what your plans are with this but I know alot of people had some of the racers that didnt run due to the Kalitta trajedy so I dont believe its fair for us to count this race. I know I didnt have any of them and I think I did good this week but this is just my suggestion. Just thought I would throw it out there. Whatever you decide is fine with me.

I was one of the ones that had picked Hillary & Grubby but after the tragedy of Englishtown it doesn't really matter as this is only a fun game. What ever you decide PJ is fine with me.

Last edited:

I also picked Grubby, but I will go along with whatever you/majority decide.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back