Pick the Winners- Houston (1 Viewer)

And now the moment every driver fears. My pics. They seem to bring great trouble and burden to whatever team I pick. I finally don't pick Hillary last week and she goes to the semi's. I'm expecting a thank you card in the mail any day now :) I pick Mr on Fire Hight who then proceeds to drop out in the first round. So do I pick who I want to win knowing it may damage their chances or do I pick those who I don't want to win in order to help the ones I really want to win?

I think I may need to research this and see what is really going on. Do I have voodoo powers that I wasn't aware of or do I just really suck at making pics. I hope its the voodoo power cuz that would be kinda cool.

As I ramble I realize that I have no idea who I am picking but I am thankful for whoever has actually read this far. I think I quit paying attention a few lines ago myself.

trying one more time picking who I'm rooting for
Hillary
Angelle
Matt Smith
WJ
Hight

Well I better get these in, been pretty busy around here lately (voting for Ashley:D)

Greg Anderson
Tony Schumacher
Robert Hight
John Force
Andrew Hines

Sad news in the Thomas household today :(

Paija, my 15 year old Chow/ SharPei mix, responsible for helping me make my PTW selections last year (much to Ghio's dismay), passed in her sleep today.

PupsPicks2.jpg

It is more difficult to deal with because I am on the road (and have been, as some of you know, for a while now), but she has been in the wonderful care of my great neighbors and she has had run of the house and all the best comforts (I remember when my ex gave me $hit for buying the air conditioner for the pup's room in the house). She was a big fan of the grounds around Southwestern Int'l. Raceway, where there wasn't a jackrabbit that she wasn't down for a sprint through the desert with.

She will be creamated tomorrow, and a portion of her ashes will be spread at the fairgrounds near the track, where she had her best "dog days". She was a great dog and a wonderful friend, and will be missed.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back