Pick the Winners-Gators (1 Viewer)

F the season results... I got the shaft...
I do bottom end work around here as it is,which
the pay is equal to that BTW... :D But come on-

Cory Mac- 1
Whit Bazemore- 1+1+1
Mike Ashley- 0
Gary Scelzi- 1
KJ- 0

TOTAL - 5
You gave me 2
2 freakin points, did I oil myself??:rolleyes:

When you change picks do so in another post, once they are up I enter them into the system. This means I don't catch it when people edit their post.
Your edit was in on time so I will change it.

You should be happy with 5, your original picks were a 2 :)

Yeah, I didn't do that well to begin with, but you don't even have my name on the list for here. I could be wrong, but I think I only got 10 points haha. It sounds like you're busy though, and I understand you probably just overlooked it, thanks again for everything though.

damn thats 2 races in a row, I'm gonna have to fire myself here if I keep it up

Season stats

1 Dalton Blevins 57
2 Jer Weaver 51
3 Wayne Minick 50
4 Paul Miller 48
5 Gordon Carlon 47
. Jim Young 47
. Amanda Smith 47
8 Darren Bingham 46
9 Bruce Federwisch 45
. Tony Rieck 45
11 Dale Johnson 44
. Frank Veloz 44
. Alan Loder 44
. Doug Wright 44
. Todd Bade 44
. Jay smith 44
. Howard Levine 44
18 David Williams 43
. Mike Jackson 43
. Bob Webb 43
. Dave Major 43
. Mark Rohwein 43
. mike Larson 43
. John Wulff 43
25 Barry Feyh 42
. Justin League 42
. Chris Schoen 42
28 Kurt Leinenkugel 41
. Michele Martindale 41
. John Panuzzo 41
. Jared Brouwer 41
. Bob Kushon 41
33 John Rogers 40
. Brian Okeefe 40
. Mel Smith 40
. Michael Veskovich 40
. Erica Ortiz 40
38 Mark Galding 39
. Ernie Hillard 39
. ken Rau 39
41 Mark bell 38
. Jenn Jaramillo 38
. Bob Pellegrini 38
. Alan Peck 38
45 Ross Kloeber 37
46 Brian Papallo 37
47 Steven Taranda 37
48 Devallion Piper 37
49 Scott Bessee 37
50 Roger Hammom 36
. Rick Hildebrand 36
. Mike Minick 36
. Chris Degidio 36
. mark jone 36
. Terry Jones 36
. Michael Anderson 36
57 Doug Finch 35
. Samuel Davidowicz 35
. Ralph Sajkowski 35
. Jim Tiggelaar 35
61 Kellee Bradley 34
. Teri Sewell 34
. Tim Connolly 34
. Tim Soldatos 34
. Paul Rogers 34
66 Joe Fuchita 33
67 Jared Leighton 32
68 greg green 32
69 Bobby Miller 31
. Lance Peltier 31
71 Sue Nichols 30
. Dave Labs 30
. PJ 30
. Ron Holter 30
. Peggy Bessee 30
. Martin Thomas 30
. steve haller 30
78 John Jones 29
. karl stalcup 29
. Vincent Carmichael 29
81 Matt Smith 28
. Tom Burgess 28
83 Brent Friar 27
84 John Hutchinson 26
. Frank Cicerale 26
86 Don Richerson 22
87 Ray ghio Jr 23
88 David Gawboy 21
89 Jeremy Farmer 16
. Mike Smith 16
91 Dave Murphy 14
92 Jay Calise 13
93 Lynn McCarthy 10
. Barry Turner 10
95 Billy Gebhart 8
. Kathy Sommer 8
97 Doug Auzene 5

When you change picks do so in another post, once they are up I enter them into the system. This means I don't catch it when people edit their post.
Your edit was in on time so I will change it.

You should be happy with 5, your original picks were a 2 :)
PJ You are right, I read your post about editing and simply forgot what you had said... Sorry for the extra work... And I am happy with my 5... However I edited 4 times and would have been happier with the 12 points if I would have left it alone before my final answers... Sorry PJ, you do a great job... Did I kissie kissie enough yet?? :D Did I mention how nicely that bald patch is growing back in BTW...:p Hey, nice shoes, are they new?? :)

PJ You are right, I read your post about editing and simply forgot what you had said... Sorry for the extra work... And I am happy with my 5... However I edited 4 times and would have been happier with the 12 points if I would have left it alone before my final answers... Sorry PJ, you do a great job... Did I kissie kissie enough yet?? :D Did I mention how nicely that bald patch is growing back in BTW...:p Hey, nice shoes, are they new?? :)

I feel your pain after the first 2 pro stock qualifying sessions I crossed out Anderson and put in Connolly. DOH!!!!!

no problem

It may be only for a week (or two) but at least for now, I am on the top! WOOHOO!

Thanks PJ.

DLB

Hey, I'm tied with Naz, and 6 points ahead of Ray... I'm just gonna see how I do by not changing my Picks for a whole Season (unlike some people that change them about once an Hour... Mummy:eek:)

Hey, I'm tied with Naz, and 6 points ahead of Ray... I'm just gonna see how I do by not changing my Picks for a whole Season (unlike some people that change them about once an Hour... Mummy)
I'll be sure and wave at you on my way to the top of the charts Karl... :D BTW- I will not be looking back, so if you give me the bird... :eek: My eyes will be looking straight ahead at the finish line... :p Now who's picks should I copy?? :rolleyes: This pulling names out of my hat, or my scientific number crunching, or SNC is not working... I may as well be pulling them out of my ASSumptions have not been good to me... However, I DID pick up some vcash... Hey, I'll take play money over bottom feeding anyday... You got two holes out and draggin tail... BEEP BEEP!! coming by... scuz me!! CIAO!!

I for one wouldn't be opposed to a "No changing your picks once you post them" rule. But hey, that's just me.

I usually sit in the pick the winners thread for 30 minutes trying to decide who to put in the other 4 slots. One is always taken. :eek:

I for one wouldn't be opposed to a "No changing your picks once you post them" rule. But hey, that's just me.

I usually sit in the pick the winners thread for 30 minutes trying to decide who to put in the other 4 slots. One is always taken. :eek:
Shirley?? :D :eek:

I seem to have made friends with a buckeye thus lowering my IQ it makes it easier for us to talk lol ;)

ouch ok that was harsh,
Must be, talk about lowering your IQ, I completely forgot to post my picks, dropped from 8th place all the way to 69th, DOH.

That will take some time to crawl out of that hole...........................:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back