Pick the Winners-Gators (2 Viewers)

PJ- I think you skipped me this time! :eek:I'm at the top of this page. Late friday posting as usual (west coast time). If my math is correct, I think I had 15 pts.

Thanks for the time you put in for this.

Last edited:
PJ- I think you skipped me this time! :eek:I'm at the top of this page. Late friday posting as usual (west coast time). If my math is correct, I think I had 15 pts.

Thanks for the time you put in for this.

Oh well see you didn't send that bribe for me to actually include you in the points lol:D

and here I thought I had it all right this week, I had a great streak too, 1 in a row.

14 points, the race and season points post have been update with you added in. Sorry about that

Bribe money (or merch.) will be included in the next round of picks!! :)What kind of beer or booze do you like!:D

Thanks for the fix. No need to be sorry. I appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Someone please cut the swinging body down from the tree limb.

cause suicide is painless, it brings on many changes, and I can take or leave it if I please....

d'kid
stuck in 69th

Someone please cut the swinging body down from the tree limb.

cause suicide is painless, it brings on many changes, and I can take or leave it if I please....

d'kid
stuck in 69th

Meanwhile, the Boss is havin a banner season.... I guess all the paint dust must be clearing out of the garage..:D

Congrats to Greg Green for taking home the Gatornationals win this week

Ken Rau 7
Don Clark 7
Brian Papallo 7
John Panuzzo 6

Gimmie a break... how can an EXPERT on racing be DEAD LAST in picking the winners... what a nightmare... Kallitta never even qualified in TF all my other picks were gone by 2nd round... :(

I'm gonna start picking the names out of a hat... Cant do much worse..

Gimmie a break... how can an EXPERT on racing be DEAD LAST in picking the winners... what a nightmare... Kallitta never even qualified in TF all my other picks were gone by 2nd round... :(

I'm gonna start picking the names out of a hat... Cant do much worse..

John,

I use the scientific method of a coin flip..lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back