Points system-make a stand (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
We've all been complaining about the points system since they announced it.

I can't stand it anymore and want to at least try to make something happen. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't I want to do more than just stand on the sidelines and complain.

I have started a petition to get Powerade and NHRA to undo the points systems.

NHRA points System Petition

Please sign it and pass it along to any other message boards, groups, website, media whoever and whatever. My goal is that by mid January to deliver the petition to both NHRA and Powerade.

According the the signature total - I am officially #2. Here's to hoping it works. I'll be curious to see how many owners, racers, etc. sign it.

I hope it keeps getting "REAL" signatures unlike the last Petition that was started!!! #4 and I'll pass the link onto the other Forums I participate in.

Just to encourage those who think they're just 'one person'

I Am Only One
==============

I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

~Helen Keller~

Thanks PJ. I doubt any of the big names will sign it only because they have to be politically correct but I'm sure they appreciate this also.

GO BLUE!!

Last edited:
signed - thanks for taking the time to start this up PJ !
hope y'all let your voice be heard, and hope even more that the powers that be respect the voices of the fans, and not those of the dead presidents

Well I signed it but only89 so far...its going to take 35,000-40,000 signatures to get their attention.....

If this petition is going to be taken seriously I think it needs some big name signatures , maybe it should be passed on to some of the big name people .

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back