Please keep my employer in your thoughts (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
He was diagnosed in May with an extremely rare form of eye cancer. After months of planning, he underwent an 11 hour surgery to remove the tumor and reconstruct his face. It was a complete success, but a PET scan before the surgery detected spots on his lungs. After a biopsy yesterday, it was confirmed that he also has lung cancer.
I'm having a hard time with this. He took a chance on a 62 year old guy and it has worked out very well. He's a former SCCA racer and a huge motorsports enthusiast - in addition to a great working relationship we have become friends.
This one of those "Why do bad things happen to good people?" things - a sentiment voiced by other employees and the business' many long time customers.
Mater thoughts and prayers have helped through three very difficult times with my daughter and two grandaughters . . . please do it again!
Jim

Jim, I will pray for your employer for a full and speedy recovery, but more important I will pray that God's will to be done in his life, keep us posted.

So sorry to hear this, Jim.

I thought you were a retired Dude..regardless.. my sincere prayers go out to his family..and you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back