Bunny Burkett - Please keep her in your prayers (1 Viewer)

I read that on NHRA.com this morning... very sad, you are in my prayers Bunny...
Also Sam Harris of competition trailers was killed in a head on crash near his shop... My condolences to his family as well...
You never know, If you have'nt lately, Let the people in your life know that you Love them... Because you really never know... I Love You All...:)

Very true. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. We all nod our heads in agreement with that statement. What we need to do is live our lives as though we believe that statement.

I hope you will take a moment to post your good wishes to Bunny in her Guest Book. That way she will be sure to get them.

Here's a link directly to the guest book. I've been lucky enough to catch her matching race and at some D1 races over the years. She's a great lady - so much fun to talk to. I'm sure she'll beat this thing. Even saw that Tommy Johnson Sr has offered help. Gotta love drag racers. They're the best people on earth. :) Get well soon, Bunny!

P.S. The NHRA.com article says she'll still be keeping her appearance dates for the upcoming month. Anybody got a list of those places and dates? Couldn't find anything on the site? :confused:

Last edited:
Just did it... Thanks for the link... Share your LOVE with Bunny... She could use it all... Thanks everyone!!

My prayers are for a speedy recovery for Bunny. She shows that quick detection can save you.

I know that for a fact since I am recovering from surgery to remove a large malignant melanoma from the back of my right arm. It was in a postion that made it hard for me to see. A friend of my cousin was sitting behind me at a my aunt's funeral and saw it. She called my cousin and told her to have me see a doctor right away. I had the surgery in less than 20 days after that. I am so thankful that she made that call because who knows when I would have noticed it.

I met Bunny at Virginia '97, it was one of the First races back for her after her Bad crash! Now she has a second battle for Life!

Cancer sucks!! One of my employees was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor today. On top of this, I found out last week a co-worker of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer and she's only in her upper 30's. I just can't believe how this strikes some people who take such good care of themselves. My thoughts and prayers go out to Bunny and her family. This just sucks:( !

I read that on NHRA.com this morning... very sad, you are in my prayers Bunny...
Also Sam Harris of competition trailers was killed in a head on crash near his shop... My condolences to his family as well...
You never know, If you have'nt lately, Let the people in your life know that you Love them... Because you really never know... I Love You All...:)

Very well stated. My thoughts and prayers go out to all concerned!!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back