Please keep Casey in your thoughts (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
My 13 year old grandaughter has severe scoliosis. She will be undergoing a 12 hour surgery at Phoenix Childrens' Hospital monday. Surgeons will straighten her spine and fit a carbon fiber and titanium cage. She will have no motion in her spine for the rest of her life, but if the condition is left untreated, things could be much worse.
She is in one of the best childrens' hospitals in the world and her doctors have a lot of experience with this. However, things can go badly wrong.
I could really use some prayers here, I'll let you know how she is Monday night. Thanks - Jim

Jim, I will have my small group and our church pray for your grandaughter, can you tell us her name, thank you.

Wow, I am sorry to hear this Jim. My thoughts and prayers are with your grandaughter and your family during this trying time.

When you have kids of your own, hearing this just makes me want to hug them even more and thank God they don't have any health problems.

Jim, your granddaughter will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure.

Im sorry to hear shes having to go through this, and right before Christmas too, my family will definately ad her to our prayers.

Oh, my goodness....I'm so sorry she has to go through this. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!

She has been in my prayers all day, as well as your family and the doctors, take care

Jim, As a Grandparent my self It must be scary to see her going throw this. My family will be praying for Casey and your family. Let us know how thing are going.

Hang in there Jim! Casey is in great hands! We have got the prayer chain going over here in Fort Worth. Keep us posted.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back