Pics from the Gatornationals. (1 Viewer)

BTW I'm uploading a photo video montage with some of my favorite shots to youtube and it's set to one of one of Golden Earring's best known songs (and it's not "Radar Love" either). I'll post the link once it finishes....

Sam. Did you get to see any of the racing? :confused:

I think you misinterpreted what we meant when we asked for pictures of "the puppies". ;)

OK I added a link to the photo video slideshow I made for youtube in the first post, check it out, rate and comment!

Be sure to click on the "HQ" button on the bottom right of the video box so it turns red. It should work, and it should look much better.

ETA: If it says that error "this video is no longer available" try refreshing the page.

ok......you asked.
- lose the tunes.
- your camera has great sound.
- buy a tripod and use it.
- lose the 'arm around chick' images.

otherwise, thanks for pics and video.
always good to see events via other's multi-media.

uh...no offense SAM but i was refuring to the cute lady standing next to you in that picture...your just not my type :) sorry.

lol that was good.

doh.gif

ok......you asked.
- lose the tunes.
- your camera has great sound.
- buy a tripod and use it.
- lose the 'arm around chick' images.

otherwise, thanks for pics and video.
always good to see events via other's multi-media.

1. Well what's a montage without a classic rock staple?
2. Thanks. FYI, it's a standard def MiniDV camcorder I picked up at Circuit City for $250 last year after a price match.
3. I was thinking about bringing my monopod, but (I hate to sound lazy) I don't want the hassle of tearing it down every 2 minutes only to set it back up to capture a run on video.
3. If it's going to be a montage of my favorite images, what better way to "close" the photo section of the montage with me and a bunch of babes? :p

you are one enthusiastic fan Sam...I like seeing the pics of the racers even with you in them LOL.

1. Well what's a montage without a classic rock staple?
2. Thanks. FYI, it's a standard def MiniDV camcorder I picked up at Circuit City for $250 last year after a price match.
3. I was thinking about bringing my monopod, but (I hate to sound lazy) I don't want the hassle of tearing it down every 2 minutes only to set it back up to capture a run on video.
3. If it's going to be a montage of my favorite images, what better way to "close" the photo section of the montage with me and a bunch of babes? :p

Sam,

DO NOT change your work!!! Your "BODY" of work is...well...uhmmm....:p

Sam, Sam, Sam......
what are we gonna do with you?
2gtrz4i.jpg

I thought we had an agreement steming from last year's pics?
LOL... we just busting yer chops.
Seriously tho, more chix, less Sam. LOL
Glad ya had a good time. :)
Shoot, I wish I coulda gone.

Great shots Samuel. Nice meeting you at the Garlits museum,hopefully next time I get to the races I can make it to the Mater meeting.

Good Shots Sam, also TIMMAH thank you almost making me spit beer all over the computer. Hopefully I can get home this year and share some Mile High shots.

S/F
D

P1030987.jpg

With a bikini model who was promoting her calender in front of one of the merch trailers.

Fixed it for ya Sam!
Nice glasses:)

glad you had a great time.

You have bumped your head if you think that caption goes with my picture! Put the funnel of nitro fumes down!!!!!

But thanks on the glasses. I thought they were nifty! Oakleys are usually too big for me, though I love them dearly!

You have bumped your head if you think that caption goes with my picture! Put the funnel of nitro fumes down!!!!!

But thanks on the glasses. I thought they were nifty! Oakleys are usually too big for me, though I love them dearly!
Yeah guess your right. Your smarter than a bikini model to promote her calendar in front of your trailer... But ya still r a Purdy lady:)

I thought they were cool Samuel!!

And Erica..I do believe that was a misquote on the wrong pic..but I agree with the Timmah Man..;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back