Pick the winners- Phoenix (1 Viewer)

You need to register, then log in with that info.

I can't enter picks for anyone, unless they feel like sending me their password for the game. I'm willing to do that.

Please vote in a possible rule change

http://www.nitromater.com/nhra/20707-pick-winners-poll.html

apparently it seems enough people don't like the later deadline that we've always used. The poll gives three choices but realistically it comes down to before all qualifying or Friday night.

I'm willing do go with the majority. As it stands now the deadline will move to before the any qualifying. Thursday will be the cut off for voting

Please vote in a possible rule change

http://www.nitromater.com/nhra/20707-pick-winners-poll.html

apparently it seems enough people don't like the later deadline that we've always used. The poll gives three choices but realistically it comes down to before all qualifying or Friday night.

I'm willing do go with the majority. As it stands now the deadline will move to before the any qualifying. Thursday will be the cut off for voting

As I type this..... It's a tie between the current deadline of Friday, and before qualifying on Thursday.

How long are the polls open on this?

PJ, have I said thanks for doing this lately? no?

well thanks for doing This:D

Whatever makes it easiest for you.

Thanks
d'kid

This is a pantful of Surprise!

How many are even going to look at this thread since there is no race?!!!
By Thursday???????? WTH!

And to vote on such an issue after the season has started, on a poll that is not (either - or) is Bullchit!

I did the counting last year, and I can tell you there were more Winners from the first 2 pages of picks than anywhere. While those of us who take until Friday night to vote, just shoot ourselves in the foot most of the time. Amanda '07- First page picker. Champ!

MANY, DON'T EVEN REALIZE THERE IS A RACE UNTIL FRIDAY!

I call BS! and not at you PJ.

This is my 4th year playing, and the rules have never changed.

How about the winner of the event get's 10 bonus points. Or, a dead on 3.811 gets 5 points.

Leave it alone, it's not broke!
Just my nickel...

I'm with you Ray!!

good point Ray,

It may not be right to change such a rule after the season starts. Maybe it can be reviewed after the season.

ah boss, go back to sanding:D

now, if I really took my time, looked at past result for a given classes, compared that to how a given car was running this season, the driver's overall RT's, ect, ect, ect, I think I'd still come out with my average of around 13 points a race... seen the werk ups, talk about over analyzing...

and you know, if we waited until midnight pacific time saturday, after qualifying, to make our picks, so we could look at the ladder, i think i just might do a little better by not having my picks race each other in the first round...

heck, i might even pick a gas flopper

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back