Pick the Winners- Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Looking for a big comeback this week. But I will not be able to watch the race until Tuesday as I will be at a show/convention. Which also means I won't be able to read the Mater from Sunday on either.

he's got mad predection skills, he's banking on a backpedal or three

Hopefully I do better this week, maybe being in the Philippines will help:D

S/F
D

you were closer than you thought, wow, wanna pick my lotto numbers this week????

With Pro Stocks not running until tomorrow the results will have to wait, until then just assume that I won :)

you were closer than you thought, wow, wanna pick my lotto numbers this week????

With Pro Stocks not running until tomorrow the results will have to wait, until then just assume that I won :)

my birthday, kat's birthday and the number of years we've been married...

It's final pass winning ET.... Smoke vs Even more Smoke... was gonna can a mid five, but didn't wanna piss Nitro King off.
............ :eek:

Frick - Frack - Freak!

:D

When PJ realizes the race is over and posts the results, I'd like to Congratulate Ginna on being #1. 80 Guy's breathing down your neck, along with a few Ladies has got to be alot of pressure. And quite uncomfortable. LOL
(Just trying to somehow throw g' off her game.):p You know that I am really excited for you Ginna!

Come on Old Man Young, what the heck are we doing wrong this year?!?! :eek:
I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I just can't cut the cord. See ya' in St.Louie I guess.

nuts!

Last edited:
............ :eek:

Frick - Frack - Freak!

:D

When PJ realizes the race is over and posts the results, I'd like to Congratulate Ginna on being #1. 80 Guy's breathing down your neck, along with a few Ladies has got to be alot of pressure. And quite uncomfortable. LOL
(Just trying to somehow throw g' off her game.) You know that I am really excited for you Ginna!

Come on Old Man Young, what the heck are we doing wrong this year?!?!
I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I just can't cut the cord. See ya' in St.Louie I guess.

nuts!

Heck, Kat knows I breath down G's neck ("better her than me"):confused:... maybe I should get serious about this game... naaaaaaaaaaa:D

Thank you PJ, I really appreciate your work on this. - aaand I seriously thought the guys were kidding. LOL

If I hadn't of missed that one race
and hadn't of picked such crappy
picks those other 4 races
I'd be in the top 5.
Instead I'm in 77th, and fading fast!
SEVENTY-SEVENTH!!!!!!!!!!!

If I hadn't of missed that one race
and hadn't of picked such crappy
picks those other 4 races
I'd be in the top 5.
Instead I'm in 77th, and fading fast!
SEVENTY-SEVENTH!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you're beating your age (ducking and running for cover :) )

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back