Pick the Winners- St Louis (1 Viewer)

LD
Ant
Robert
Princess
Wilks

4.226 One slap in the finals

This is Nitro Mater... what are those other two classes?

d'kid

results were up and John you are in the top 5 of course its a 5 way tie but I'll let you check the details for yourseld

results were up and John you are in the top 5 of course its a 5 way tie but I'll let you check the details for yourseld

WOW :D I knew I was "HOT" but I was on fire... I'm guessing I made it via the tiebreaker.. I was only .009 off on that one..

Ashley let me down... if she had gone 1 or 2 rounds .. I did go from 52nd place up to I think 27th 21 pts..... My face is killing me:D the smile just wont go away... LOL...

Thanks...

Congratulations JPee! :)

It's nice to see at 66, you can still have your excite-o-meter pegged by a guessing game. LOL
That is Cool. :D What's a pass in the Vette do to you?

Sorry I did'nt email you with the news, but I did'nt know.

5 of the 7 winners have been Ladies. I think I figured out who the frog is. And I'm pretty sure that Jim and John have both worn a dress and hair clips more than once in their lives. :p

Bring on Bristol- It's time to put on some lip-stick and crack the whip!

:eek:

Nice Job Ralph!

Last edited:
Congratulations JPee! :)

It's nice to see at 66, you can still have your excite-o-meter pegged by a guessing game. LOL
That is Cool. :D What's a pass in the Vette do to you?

Sorry I didn't email you with the news, but I didn't know.

5 of the 7 winners have been Ladies. I think I figured out who the frog is. And I'm pretty sure that Jim and John have both worn a dress and hair clips more than once in their lives.

Bring on Bristol- It's time to put on some lip-stick and crack the whip!

:eek:

Nice Job Ralph!

Thank you... Ray..... & not wanting to give the wrong impression, but when I go in "Drag" I'm told I'm pretty "HOT" for my age.... LOL

& I still get "aroused" when I make an 11 sec run in my Vette :)

Okay, THIS thread has gone WAY TMI...
Hey, I picked one winner, and one guy that made it to round two...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back