Pick the Winners-Denver (1 Viewer)

Hey PJ:

If possible I would like to post picks for Jeremy Farmer (Farmer on the old site).

He is traveling and can't log on but wants to play. His picks are as follows:
Doug Kalitta
Ron Capps
Richie Stevens
Matt Guidera
John Force
Time of: 4.728

Let me know if you need more info than that.

no problem

Doug Kalitta
John Force
Kurt Johnson
Andrew Hines
Chip Ellis

"1320 Bob" in the old days

Wow I'm surprised how many people made it back in, although we're still missing a couple of top 10 players.

Looks like some people will be able to make a move this week

alright here are the entries of those who aren't in the site yet. I believe anyone else who sent them to be has since made it in and posted their picks but if I missed someone please let me know. With all the name changing I've forgotten what my name is even.....

bullet137
Dave Connolly
Doug Kalitta
John Force
Craig Treble
Tony Schumacher

pralan
Dave Grubnic
Doug Kalitta
John Force
Del Worsham
Greg Anderson

Big Zappy
Melanie
Doug K
Force
WJ
GA

Lady Linda's
kJ
Doug K
Melanie
Force
CAPPS

Dan Lynch
shoe
force
ga
angelle
capps

greggo
Brandon Bernstein
Rod Fuller
Gary Scelzi
Greg Anderson
Jason Line

tobad
G. Anderson
D. Kalita
Fource
Capps
T. Shoe

mrnobdy
Doug Kalitta
John Force
Greg Anderson
Matt Hines
Kurt Johnson

mjl
bb
shoe
hight
tony p
line

Denver picks:
Brandon Bernstein
Rod Fuller
Robert Hight
Greg Anderson
Angelle Sampey

Joe
aka ubtheone on old site

I say incase someone who hasnt joined forwhatever reason but was doing well in the game on the old mater cant make it in this week, I say we just use there picks from the last race, that way they dont get hammered if they get back on but for this race only. I will have my picks in a little later but I just thought that since you said there were some people who were doing good but werent here maybe you could do that.

I say incase someone who hasnt joined forwhatever reason but was doing well in the game on the old mater cant make it in this week, I say we just use there picks from the last race, that way they dont get hammered if they get back on but for this race only. I will have my picks in a little later but I just thought that since you said there were some people who were doing good but werent here maybe you could do that.

I haven't really played much so I don't know if my vote counts - but Justin's recommendation seems to be fair.

I hadn't though of that. Although if they lurk here, which you can do they can see I'm accepting other modes of entry. Also through another site people have set me info.

The problem is I have several people who have only entered once or twice do I count there last one? Or only people who were in the last week? two?? Only people in the top 10? 20? 50? It's a good idea but I'm gonna have to think on it. What does everyone else think?

I understand PJ, just thought I would try and throw something out there incase someone forwhatever reason isint on yet. I know they can email you or get in contact with you, so whatever you want to do is fine. I understand your question. The answer I would have for it would be, if someone finally gets signed up on the new mater and contacts you about it saying they missed this week, just say ok I will give you your points based off of your last driver team. If they dont contact you, then I wouldnt worry about it b/c I know how much time it takes. Just a thought. You might want to see how many people you have and if you have most of everyone, then just not worry about it at all. Especially if you have everyone in the top 20 or so in pts.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back