Cory Mac

Schumacher
Force
Hight
Anderson
Line

burnout.gif

Last edited:
I almost forgot. I hope I'm not too late especially since they haven't run yet.

Schumacher
Troxel
Force
Hight
Anderson

Alright since there is no race between the original and rescheduled dates, the picks are still good. Of course you are welcome to change them or even enter the race until the normal cutoff times.

Oz has spoken :)

Well, I am changing my picks, since I thought PSB was running in my first post. So please cancel out my first posting, unless PSB runs.

T/F- Dixon.
T/F- TJs Wife "Melanie".
F/C- TJ.
F/C- Force.
PSC- Line.

what luck as i was late last week.
D. Kalitta
Force
Hight
Connolly
Pawuk

No offense Michael, but you may want to rethink that Pawuk choice, he won't even make the show. Not telling you how to pick, just letting you know I don't think he has qualified for a show all year or at most a few. I just want to help my fellow maters out, unless you could care less, keep the guy. :D

No offense Michael, but you may want to rethink that Pawuk choice, he won't even make the show. Not telling you how to pick, just letting you know I don't think he has qualified for a show all year or at most a few. I just want to help my fellow maters out, unless you could care less, keep the guy. :D

no offense taken...I started so late and am so far back in the points that I have the luxury of "betting the heart" Been a "Cowboy" fan since Houston '88, and always hope he will get in(he has a few times this year).If you total up the thousandths he's missed by all year,it wouldn't be much(iknow,good as a mile). If Buff were running T/F i'd pick him too!! Thanks, and good luck with your picks this weekend....looks like a good race.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back