Pick the Winners-Finals (1 Viewer)

Thanks here also PJ! Congrats Zappy. Now if I hadn't missed a race or two early I would have been right there, played catchup since then but ran out of races. Now if we would have been using that new points system....
Congrats also PJ for getting through the board change relatively unscathed, I know it must have been frustrating at times.

Thanks here also PJ! Congrats Zappy. Now if I hadn't missed a race or two early I would have been right there, played catchup since then but ran out of races. Now if we would have been using that new points system....
Congrats also PJ for getting through the board change relatively unscathed, I know it must have been frustrating at times.

thanks, yeah the board change threw a wrench into everything, then my spreadsheet went funky but we made it through

Thanks PJ for the extra work you put into this fun game, I look forward to hopefully doing the entire schedule next year if you are planning on it.
I think it would be kind of neat to do it like Fantasy Football. People get a set amount of cash and you have to "buy" the drivers you want. Obviously Force, Schumacher, Kalitta are gonna cost more than less favored drivers. That way no one can just load up on the favored drivers and you will have to put a little more thought and decision making into it. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks PJ for the extra work you put into this fun game, I look forward to hopefully doing the entire schedule next year if you are planning on it.
I think it would be kind of neat to do it like Fantasy Football. People get a set amount of cash and you have to "buy" the drivers you want. Obviously Force, Schumacher, Kalitta are gonna cost more than less favored drivers. That way no one can just load up on the favored drivers and you will have to put a little more thought and decision making into it. Just my 2 cents.

Yes I will be doing it again next year.

before this year I had thought of trying a salary cap version or creating a league and letting people draft their team but with so many people playing the drafting would have been a nightmare, not to mention drops and pickups.

The salary cap would have a little more manageable but thats alot more work and I'm not the most savvy computer person so it would have been a simple spreadsheet and lots of sweat.
Plus deciding when the market value goes up and down, is it every race?
quarterly or whatnot?

Plus someday NHRA will hire me to run their super fantasy system (as well as a few other things) so I need save a few things for them lol:D

Thanks so muck JP, I truly looked forward to this game every race weekend, it adds a great element of competition to each event. Congrats to Big Zappy, Bade, Vincent and all the rest of the Top 10 finishers. The rest of us need to step up our game next season.:D

Thanks again..............

Lance

Thanks so muck JP, I truly looked forward to this game every race weekend, it adds a great element of competition to each event. Congrats to Big Zappy, Todd Bade, Vincent Carmichael and all the rest of the Top 10 finishers. The rest of us need to step up our game next season.:D

Thanks again..............

Lance

A note from Big Zappy

Thankyou, for the kind words folks. Congrats to Todd & Vincent, and the rest of the top ten.
Thanks to PJ for the fun contest and timely results.
Thanks to Mark for putting up such a fine prize choice.

Enjoy the holidays, Zappy

Thanks PJ... I'm bummed, but you've done a terrific job for us all year long with the "Pick the Winners Contest" and I look forward to doing it again next year. Like Doc said, this may be the only legitimate scoring system next year.:)

Thanks again for all the fun PJ! And Congratulations Big Zappy, you whipped us.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back