Pick the Winners-Denver (1 Viewer)

You are a champ PJ. Thanks for all of your work on this.

PS. We never did manage to make that call.

Thank you PJ... :D

Maybe we should get people to donate money to your favorite fund to see the pictures of Timmah in a dress in Vegas for fall... That was the bet he had with John Rogers, right? :p

Yes it was....but it is with PAUL Rogers.. The Aussie Rockstar, not the JOHNNY ROCKSTAR we all know and love, and that will be at Vegas APRIL or NEXT FALL because although I am a meer 22 points behind him.. the comeback starts this weekend!!! :rolleyes:

Timmah!

hey PJ,
are we all racing for a top 10 finish by the nationals?
sorry, couldn't resist ;)

thanks for all you do with this fun game.

Yes it was....but it is with PAUL Rogers.. The Aussie Rockstar, not the JOHNNY ROCKSTAR we all know and love, and that will be at Vegas APRIL or NEXT FALL because although I am a meer 22 points behind him.. the comeback starts this weekend!!! :rolleyes:

Timmah!

Hey, I knew it was someone... Maybe it should be both; that way you have to wear a dress Saturday AND Sunday! :eek: (just imagine Smedley here.) :D

Hey, I knew it was someone... Maybe it should be both; that way you have to wear a dress Saturday AND Sunday! :eek: (just imagine Smedley here.) :D

You Are EVIL...

and I am nicely toasted cherry red... just got back from picking the Kat up from camping...

And the way things are going, I should be at 200 by Indy... Thanks for during this PJ... Still trying to figure out how The Boss does it... maybe I should start using logic instead of my heart....

d'kid

sorry for the delay. Some days your the bug some days the windshield, this has been a windshield week.

Congrats to Rick and his mystic picking powers. He had all 4 winners, his fourth pick lost in round 1 which opened the door for Mel's three winners, r/u and a semi finish to close the gap. Rick took the tie breaker though. Overall it was a high scoring week for many of you that know what you're doing. me on the other hand.......

Rick Atchley 25
Mel Smith 25
Mark Glading 24
John Wulff 23
Brian Okeefe 23
Tony Rieck 22
David Williams 22
Dave Major 22
Jim Tiggelaar 22
Sue Nichols 22
Mike Minick 22
Ralph Sajkowski 22
"Mike Larson
" 21
Bob Pellegrini 21
Mark Krogen 21
Rick Hildebrand 21
Linda Sapienza 21
Justin League 21
Ray Ghio Jr 21
"Georginna Torres
" 21
Chris Schoen 20
Mark Bell 20
Ken Rau 20
Ross Kloeber 19
Lance Peltier 19
Greg Green 19
Bruce Federwisch 19
Wayne Minick 19
Jim Young 19
Bob Webb 19
Mark Rohwein 19
Erica Ortiz 18
Erik Bilisoly 18
Frank Veloz 18
Dave Clark 18
Steve Bullard 18
Michael Veskovich 18
Alan Peck 17
John Rogers 17
Jim Shryne 16
Paul Miller 16
Doug Wright 16
Jeremy Weaver 16
Joe Fuchita 16
Kurt Leinenjugel 16
Paul Rogers 16
Mark Kuehl 16
Cheryl Leister 15
Tom Stevens 15
Mark Jones 15
Alan Loder 15
Amanda Smith 15
Michele Martindale 15
Dalton Blevins 14
John Panuzzo 14
Don Clark 13
Jesse Robinson 13
Bob Kushon 13
Brian Papallo 13
Mike Rorabacher 13
Chris Degidio 13
Martin Thomas 13
Teri Sewell 13
pj 13
Devallion Piper 12
Karl Stalcup 12
Christopher L Williams 12
Kristen 12
Jenn Jaramillo 12
Howard Levine 11
Steve Haller 11
Bobby Miller 11
Tim Charlet 10
Terry Larsen 10
Jack Issi 8
Don Richerson 8
James Shannon 7

Man, do I suck at this game!!!! But thanks again for all your efforts, PJ. I've never had so much fun getting my a$$ kicked! And Timmah, you were dynamic on the Denver picks also!:D

As my son the motocrosser says, "Go big or go home!" He also has a shirt that says "you ain't hurt till the bone shows"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back