Pick the Winners 2024 (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
The 2024 season is open for Pick the Winners. The first half of the season is set, NHRA's website doesn't list which classes are at some of the races later in the year so that will still need to be updated.

Deadlines are set, get your picks in early, you can always change them but messages asking for extensions will only be laughed at :)

I would wish you all luck, but then there would be less for me, so may your drive for 2nd place bring you joy.

The 2024 season is open for Pick the Winners. The first half of the season is set, NHRA's website doesn't list which classes are at some of the races later in the year so that will still need to be updated.

Deadlines are set, get your picks in early, you can always change them but messages asking for extensions will only be laughed at :)

I would wish you all luck, but then there would be less for me, so may your drive for 2nd place bring you joy.
All the deadlines are wrong in the game :(

as a former weiner, am open to all suggestions and rule changes.
happy to be a participant. sooper fun. thank you to all who administrate.

Just wondering, don't you need to move Austin Prock from Top Fuel to Fuel Floppers.

Hell with 2nd place, I just want to finish in the top 20.

Good call, I will fix that. I locked myself out of admin for forgetting my login on this device. As soon as it clears I'll move him

I will be new to PTW this year and had a question about one of the rules. On the tiebreaker ET that we choose, it says "closest without going over". Just to be clear, "going over" such as picking 3.70 when the TF final low et was 3.65 will disqualify your pick. But picking 3.65 when the low et was 3.70 is NOT going over and keeps your et in the running (if there is a tiebreaker), correct? Just want to make sure I understand. I am looking forward to being a part of it this this year!

Is it possible to "enter" your picks for the whole season and then go back and change as needed or do you have to pick each race individually? Just asking for a lazy friend :rolleyes:

Is it possible to "enter" your picks for the whole season and then go back and change as needed or do you have to pick each race individually? Just asking for a lazy friend :rolleyes:
Technically yes, however as the NHRA site isn't updated with classes for later in the year, the last half of the schedule doesn't have anyone to pick yet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back