Pick the Winner-Brainerd (1 Viewer)

Tony Schumacher
John Force
Ashley Force
Greg Anderson
Matt Smith

Hope I survive till the finals:D

It's anyones guess...except in Top Fuel.

Tony Schu
Larry Dixon
Del Worsham (stealth car is working)
Greg Anderson
Matt Smith

Here we go... Last second Bets...

Tony Schumacher...
John Force....
Antron Brown...
Greg Anderson...
FAST JACK BECKMAN!!!

TOP FUEL FINAL, 3.989 in the Zoo!!!

Sooo . . . are you impatient with PJ because you did so well that you can't wait, or did you do so badly that you're glad points haven't been posted? - :D

Do you remember the old TV show, "The Jeffersons" where the theme song went something like this..

We're movin on up to the East Side, Finally got piece of the pie" LOL :D Dats Me.... I'm movin on up.... I sure wish PJ would have a "Countdown" I'd be the keyboard version of Dave Connolly... late start, but I'm closing ....on the leaders :)

Do you remember the old TV show, "The Jeffersons" where the theme song went something like this..

We're movin on up to the East Side, Finally got piece of the pie" LOL :D Dats Me.... I'm movin on up.... I sure wish PJ would have a "Countdown" I'd be the keyboard version of Dave Connolly... late start, but I'm closing ....on the leaders :)

Leaders . . . who would that be? Unfortunately (for you), I SERIOUSLY doubt we're gonna have a Countdown here! - ;)

Ahemmmmmm.... no point results YET!

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

yeah, I got ten points...
5 qual, 4 first round losses, 1 all the way... ty tyvm KJ....

same picks for READING PJ

thank ya fer doing this...
and Boss, send lawyers, guns, and money.... and if I gotta 'plain the cat to ya, it's too late

d'kid

JP- You will be happy to know, you are not a 1/2 or 1/4 this week. Unless PJ "accidently" forgets you.

Grandpa Young is still in control of this game! :D

Karl- I love kitty's, especially Nitro Kitty's, but I already have about 40 balls of lint waking me up every morning, poking their bills on the patio door wanting Loave's of Bread, boxes of Cheerios, and way too many pack's of crackers! Keep both Kat's. They're safer with you anyhow.

Lint.jpg

Congrats to Joe Fuchita...
I thought Loder might pull one out of his goodnight all.

:D
Kelly- I learned how to post a pic. Homerun!!

Edit Sorry Karl- I just figured out you were talking about your email. :eek: Funny Stuff!!
I can't believe you sent that to Teri!! LOL
Gun's and Money are on it's way. I don't do Lawyers! Unless, nevermind.. ..

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back