Pick the Winners- The Finals (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
The rules are pretty simple.

At each National Event pick 5 drivers from the 4 pro categories. You can divide them up however you want, just make sure that if you pick a motorcycle that it is an event that they race at. And of course you can only pick a driver one time per race.

Points are awarded as follows
1 pt qualifying
1 point for each round win
bonus point for winning the race

So if your driver wins the race they would get 6 points, 4 points for runner up.

In the event that there is a tie for the event win, then the tie breaker will be the winning final round et in top fuel dragster. Whoever is closest to that wins, please guess out to x.xxx (ie 4.489) otherwise I will substitute 0 to fill out the number. The second tie breaker is whoever posted their picks first. (Since I post first I am disqualified on that tie breaker)

I will start a thread the Monday before an event for you to post your picks on. All picks are due by Friday midnight Pacific time. With people's vacation/business travel I do accept picks early. Feel free to pm your picks, I will then post them once that weeks thread is started. You can not auto pick for the entire season as I feel people need to actively be apart of the game. You may also change your picks as many times as you'd like until the deadline. Just do so in a separate post.

Please remember to give me a full name or initial. We have 2 Forces a ton of Johnson's as well as other doubles. If I can't figure out which one you mean I can't score it, thanks

Might as well....

Robert Hight... and low ET floppers 3.981
Ashley Force

Tony Shoe
Ant Brown
Hillary WILL

winning et in finals... 3.761 @ 321.13

Thanks for a fun season PJ... I enjoyed it

Out of the country, so I want to get this in now..

Antron Brown
Hillary Will
Cruz Pedregon
Dave Connolly
Jeg Coughlin

Thanks PJ- You rock dude!!

First off... THANK YOU PJ FOR DOING THIS! It was very educational and I had a blast!!!:cool:

So, let's finish the season on a high note....

TONY SCHUMACHER...(why not, he has won everything else this season)
FAST JACK BECKMAN..( Cause I gotta have the brother finish the season on a high note)
ANTRON BROWN.....(Cause my brother from another mother is OVER DUE for another win!)
JEGGY COUGHLIN...(Gonna Wrap up the championship in style!)
PAPA JOHN FORCE.....(Because I have not picked the LEGEND all season)

Top Fuel Final....3.777 @ 320.99 mph! (AJ heads to Al Anabi in style!)

Tony Schumacher
Hillary Will
Tim Wilkerson
Justin Humphreys
Jeg Coughlin

I think Tony Schumacher is going to be #1 Qualifier and set Low E.T. of the 1000 ft era. Im predicting a 3.75 at 324 mph...guaranteed Alan has something up his sleeve.

And Tim is going to bounce back and win in Funny Car and I think he will set top speed of the 1000 ft era sometime in there.

But I would like to see hillary win in possibly her last race. WILLPOWER!!

Tony Schumacher
Robert Hight
Tony Pedregon
Jeg Coughlin Jr.
Matt Smith

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back